{ уαи∂єяє }

|| • ι'ℓℓ ωαѕн му вℓσσ∂у нαη∂ѕ αη∂ ωє'ℓℓ ѕтαят α ηєω ℓιƒє • ||
"STOP!"
That scream. . . It was so familiar, who was it?
I could only remember those wide emerald hues that shined beneath me; Fear.
It was so delicious, what a tender soul to devour. Ah, Elizabeth. That's who she was.
My master's idiotic Fiancé.
Such a spoiled child she was. So perfect. It was disgusting.
"I do not know what came over me."
That was a lie; I knew damn well what I had done to the deceased female who lay in her own crimson puddle.
I saw him become scared.
Did he not see that I loved him so much? So much to kill?
We could flee- just he and I- to a new country. We could say that the earl died from the plague or some disease that was spreading around England.
But he ignored me.
He instead kneeled beside her.
He instead kissed her dead lips.
He instead went to her.
Did he fear me?
That couldn't be true; I loved him dearly. No way in hell could he be scared.
My hands painted crimson as I looked at the artwork I created on the floor. No knives were used, only my hand as I ripped out the heart that belonged to the girl.
"WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!"
I had no choice but to answer.
"Because I should be the only one you love."
Ciel gave a disgusted expression, causing my blood to boil in rage.
"Because you belong to me!" I added on.
I could sense his fear.
"If I cannot have you, she cannot have you either!" I couldn't help but shout as my wrath escaped my body.
My love eyed the floor, his stomach churning and his eyes watering (he does not dare to let a single tear leak.)
"You're mine." I whispered as I approached the cowering earl.
He attempted to crawl from me, but I then took a tight grasp upon his shirt.
"YOU ARE MINE."
I practically screamed into his ear as I took hold of his neck, unknowingly hurting him in the process. He quivered and wriggled in my hold, but I never let go. I repeated those three words until his breathing was no more and he fell limp.
My wicked grin fell into a pitiful smirk as I let him slide and land next to the blonde.
"If I can't have you. . . Nobody can." I whispered to my love, watching his eyes part open slowly.
"You---You are violating the contract." He coughed out with a glare.
I could see straight through him.
Oh, he was adorable when he tried to act tough in any situation. But in this one, he was stuck as my prey.
"And you have gotten your revenge." I sneered as the Midfords called Elizabeth's name, rushing down the halls due to the lack of response from their daughter.
My lips pressed against my master's and with an inhale of the most delicious meal I had ever received, I was gone without a trace.
The Midfords had viewed a scene of their daughter brutally mangled and their once soon-to-be-son-in-law laying pale with his eyes rolled back.
Although I missed my true love, his sweet taste shall always be with me. Keeping it as a memory. Along with the sapphire ring I stole from his thumb, wearing it as my own to keep a souvenir. I would sometimes regret my selfish act but knowing that he wouldn't belong to anyone besides myself; but knowing I had this ring. . .
I knew I had some part of him with me, and nobody else does.

Hhhh was this good?