No way.

Chapter 4

After dinner we went in the bed room. The bed was extremely huge and the bed room was enormous.
There is a walk in closet and a bathroom and a balcony.

It's the first time i saw such a beauty.
I thought that the room i woke up in was marvelous but this one is incredibly magnificent.
So this was the boys room.
Wait a second, they sleep in the same room, in the same bed!?!

Weird

"So this is our room and yours as well from now on,"announced Jake.
"What do you mean?, i need to go home,"i said.
"You are home,"responded Greg softly.
"No i'm not,"i replied.
"Yes you are,"Jin protested.
"What about my brothers, i need to see them,"i replicated.
"We will let you visit them someday,"Nate reassured.
"When?,"i asked.
"Tomorrow,"Tylar answered.
"Good,"i sign.

"Do you remember about what we were saying before the phone call in the living room,"asked Roman.
"Hum… oh yeah your stupid invention,"i said remembering the scene.
"It's no joke ,it was the truth,"claimed a serious Wayn.

I don't know why but it was as if they were telling the truth, i was lost.
Is this real?
"Brook we need you to understand and believe us as it's crucial,"said Ian.

"I believe you it's just that… i hum… i don't know hum this is so different from what i have been through before, i just don't know how to react or what to do in such circumstances,"i admitted.
"So you don't think that we are freaks or lunatic psycho,"asked Remy.
"No i don't and by the way you are too cute to be scary,"i teased.
"What a compliment,"said Sebastian smirking.

I blushed but didn't bother.

"So if you are werewolf, you must be able to shift or to do the usual things right,"i asked curiously excited.
"Maybe,"replied Nate wiggling his brows.
"Then what are you waiting for, show me!!,"i asked almost demanded.
They were amused.
Too amused for my taste.

They went out and closed the door.
I went to open the door when I heard a growl.

"Woo,"i let out an impressed expression.

I open the door and one by one gigantic wolf entered the room.

There was ten of them.
Wait!
Don't tell me that,
No way!!
Omg!!!
Are you kidding me?!

It's them my so called mates or whatever.
Omg the one which was laying on the bed was so cute.
I went straight to it and pet him.

"If i didn't knew already that you are one of the guys i swear you are a wolf girl,"i teased who ever it was.

It growl lowly as if embarrassed.

One of them growled from behind me and i heard cracking sounds from behind me. I turn around to find the 9 of them in human form and naked.
I was more embarrassed than shocked.
I instantly look away in Sebastian's direction as he was the one missing next to the nine others.

Damn he also shifted, he is naked, he surely is not a she wolf.

"Put on some clothes,"i demanded looking at a window which displays a vast and beautiful forest.

"Why? we are fine, right guys,"exclaimed Jin.

"Yep,"they said in union.

Are they kidding me?

Suddenly i felt Remy‘s familiar muscular arms wrapped around me.
Dude i can feel his precious jewelry against me.

"You like what you see or more precisely, what you feel,"he teased.
Jerk, pervert, argh i'm so embarrassed.
"Let go!,"i ordered.
"Don't think so,"replied Remy.
Then the creep made me face the others.
I looked at them straight into the eyes not lowering my gaze at all.

"This is pure perversion,"i remarked calmly.

"Not when you are ours,"replied Roman.

Suddenly they looked at each other, rapidly took clothes from the closet and went out of the room.

For an instant i was frozen but then i followed.

I reached the living room and found a slutty bitch talking shit.

"Oh did you miss me huh, don't worry i'll give you an intense session for this long time no see,"she almost moan touching my mates.

She abruptly turned around as if flaring me.
She walk towards me. I didn't budge a finger. I looked at her in the eyes intensifying the tension between us.
I felt superior to her as i didn't need to open my legs to be desired.

"So you must be the toy they used to fill the empty space that i left a week ago,"she remarked.
"Don't mess with me girl,"i simply warned.
"Oh yeah what are you gonna do if i do, how old are you like 10,"she asked fake pouting.
I glared at her.
"What you've got staring problems,"she snapped.
"Yeah i guess i should see a doctor cause my eyes always lock on the ugliest thing,"i replied as if it was obvious.

"Let me tell you that you fail in pleasuring my boys, look at there poor faces,"she commented.
"You failed!,"she rebuke again.
"Haha so did your dad's condom darling and besides no one asked you for your life story"i resorted coldly.
"I was wondering, your mouth is only good to talk shit and give out blow jobs right,"i asked as if really interested.

"You know what?, i need my beauty sleep so bye,"she said bitchily.
"Bitch you need to fucking hibernate or you should probably slip into something more comfortable like a coma instead of a beauty sleep tonight!!!,"i exclaimed.

"You called me bitch. A bitch is a female dog and dogs bark, bark come from trees and trees is from nature, nature is beautiful so thanks for the compliment,"she managed fight back.

"You are absolutely right but trees also turns into toilet paper that i use to wipe my ass! with your welcome,"i resorted with a superior tone from the rage radiating from my pores confidently.

"Fuck you,"she snapped angrily.
"I'd fuck me too,"i replied nonchalantly.

What a comeback though...