Bond to Death

Chapter 26

Jake POV

I know what Tylar said is right but i'm only doing this for her own good.

Just when i was about to apologies she rushed outside.

We were hot on her trailed. She got outside and we called for her.

She was about to turn around when suddenly she...she disappeared!

Ian POV

"What just happened,"i exclaimed confused.

Oh my god that's our fault if we didn't put up a fight, we wouldn't be in his situation right now.

"Wait!,"Roman growled.

"What?,"we all exclaimed in unison.

"Do you smell that?,"he asked.

Now that i'm putting much more attention to it, is this what i think.

"MALIKA!,"

Katia POV

They use to love us, they use to adore us.

We were the world to them.

All those girls desperately trying to gain their attention failed.

Everything was doing just fine before YOU appeared.

You stole them from us, from ME!

Use are bearing the mark that I should have!
I was the one who should be impregnated with their children in my uterus... NOT YOU!

You are going to pay for this.

"Oh look who finally decides to wake up..oh and on time,"Malika exclaimed caressing her cheek with a devious smile.

Brook POV

I woke up tied to a surgical table like with two bimbo weirdo on both side.

"What do you want,"i snapped.

"We want them back,"The one who was once caressing my poor cheek said.

"Look i'm pregnant not mentalist, them who!?,"i demanded.

"The Shimura cousins,"the other one snapped.

"Oh you are talking about MY mates,"i responded.

It's not that i'm acting badass while being restrained by chains but i'm trying to buy some time.

"Mine,"they both roared at the same time.

"Wait, yours or hers i'm lost,"i chuckled.

"Don't even try honey,"one of them said.

"Who are you?,"i questioned.

"I'm Malika and this is my friend Kate,"she gestured to the other girl.

Again friends with benefits!! That sucks.

"I don't know for you but i would never ever share my men with another girl even if i had a thousand men for myself,"I claimed.

They looked at me blankly. Ow touche.
They are not into that as well.

"Shut up you bitch,"Kate barked.

"Hey stay polite, that's ugly when girls swear,"i pouted.

"You will be the one to swear when will take what's our,"she pointed at my belly.
What?!

"What are you talking about?,"i asked.

"Their kids, our kids, we'll leave happily ever after,"Malika purrs.

"Why don't you adopt?,"i asked hoping that MY mates will soon be here.

"Either way, you'll die pumpkin,"Kate mocked.

"Wait it's honey or pumpkin, you should choose, it's confusing,"i complained and smirked.

"You can play dumb all you want but did they tell you the blatant truth,"Kate smirked.

"What? that you smell,"i mocked.

"That you will for sure die during labor, that's right, do you think that you'll survive giving birth to supernatural to be babies, you are just an average girl,"Malika grins.
"So you should consider us as being the angels of death that will grant you the grace of dieing faster,"she added.

"If you attempt anything, the babies will die, how will you get my heartbroken mates after that, do you think that they'll accept you,"i titter.

"We are superior than you human girl have some respect to witch born creatures,"Kate warned.

"You mean monsters,"i corrected her.

That's when they had enough of me.
They took a really sharp scalpel and a marker.

One traced lines of symmetry on my bare tummy as Remy's shirt was lifted upwards and the other waited for the other to finished.

"Don't worry love, the pain will be even worse than you think,"Malika gave me an evil grin.

"I told you if you do this the babies will die,"i struggled with the chains.

"We have all the equipment here, don't worry, the incubators are just waiting to be host, you better worry about yourself and pray,"Kate interjected.

I felt Malika press the scalpel on my skin and started to trace the outline of the marker.

I screamed in pain as she continued on her tract when a door burst open and loud growled erupted from every corner of the place.

Scared Malika left the scalpel after way in my skin and run for her life and so did Kate.

Soon Wayn unchained me and apologies with all his might.

Greg came behind me and proceeded to lift me up but he immediately stopped dead when i screamed again.

Nate rushed over to us.
"Okay Brook look at me, Brook! look at me, okay baby girl i'm going to remove the scalpel be brave for me,"he was more panicked than i was.

I was prepared to let out another scream when Wayn smashed his lips over mine and swallowed all the screams.
When he pulled back he pecked me on the lips once again and weep my tears away.

"I tried ..i tried to i tried to stop h..."i sobbed and Greg engulfed me in a tight embrace.

"It's over"