I'm Going To Introduce Myself

Hello there my name is Natalie West.  Yeah laugh at my name.  Okay now that your done., I will spill my life story.

When I was five or maybe six my grandfather died of terminal cancer. That had created a tumor that ultimately spread to his brain. My mom was afraid to tell me.  But I had already known I wasn't exactly sure how but I knew before.

Then when I was about to turn thirteen my step-dad died of liver cancer.  And again I knew before but this time it took a physical reaction.  You see I had this elephant family statue that he had bought me. The biggest one had broken away from the rest.

This happened again right after my 15th birthday.  See my boyfriend had bought me a necklace shaped like a key for my birthday. Well when I went to put it back on.  The chain had broke from the key.  I cried because something would happen the next day.  That would hurt me in a terrible way.  Low and behold he broke up with me the next day.

I know that you probably won't believe me but this is completely true.  If I have an emotional attachment to an item and it breaks something will happen, to the person who gave it to me, that will hurt me. It usually happens within 24 hours.

When I told my friend about it she said that it would be cool to have that ability.  It hurts me to think that I would be able to predict the future through emotional attachment.

Wait until I tell Elise!