Some Lips Shall Run

Some Lips Shall Run with secrets. Passed from mine to yours. So many versions of the truth and only one is real. Some of them are more believed than others. 

Who's lips run the most? The one who leaves hatred upon their tongue. She who smears lies upon the girls face. Because she believes she's the ugly one. He who discriminates. The boy who told the lie about the girl who was in his bed last night.

Who's lips run the least? The little quiet ones who almost always tell the truth. But when she does speak her voice is quiet. Who has to clear her throat. Her throat raw from lack of use; however her voice will soon ring out clear for you to hear. She wants to the truth to be known. That she is not the girl who was in that boys bed. That she isn't anorexic, she is only natural skinny.

Why must we take so long to realize that she's saying her goodbyes? When will we realize we need to say I'm sorry; not try to buy others hurt?

Some Lips Shall Run and others shall still. Some Lips Shall Run and Some Ears Will Believe.

Next time you find your lips running things untrue think of what you would want someone to do for you and stop these untrue things before they end someone's existence from this life.