7

I woke up at 10:00 and walked down stairs. "Good morning mom," I say in my croaky morning voice. "Good morning Y/N," my mom responds. "I'm going to work in about 5 minutes," my mom continues. She puts on her black leather knee high boots and walks out the door. We exchange I love yous as she walks of the door. I pick up my phone and text F/N.
you: Hey
F/N: Hi
You: I almost kissed Chandler yesterday, but Chandler's brother saw us.
F/N has requested to facetime
My phone reads. I answer it. I see a choppy picture of F/N come on to the screen.
"Tell me everything," F/N pleads.
"So, Chandler needed help with his science homework so I went over to his house to help. Simple. I saw Grayson, and he started flirting with me and everything then Chandler came downstairs and Grayson said something like "I don't think Brianna would approve of her,". We finished his homework and I asked him who Brianna was and he froze, so I asked him again. He answered with "Brianna's my girlfriend," I don't know why but my heart dropped in to my stomach and I felt like throwing up," I pause to breathe for a second then continue. "I walked out of his house and walked home. I texted him a little later and he said something about me wanting to break him and Brianna up and I got really offended and he apologized. I told him I was going on a walk and he asked if he was invited, I said yeah and asked him to invite Grayson too, and he asked if Grayson had to come and I said no. We walked to a park just the two of us and he saw Brianna kissing another girl. Blah blah blah, fast forward to when I got out of the shower. I came downstairs in my towel because I was too lazy to change. Chandler was downstairs and he mad some comment about how I was working that towel. I went upstairs and got dressed. I asked my mom if me and Chandler could go on a walk and she said yeah, so we did. We were walking and I looked up at him for a while until he looked down at me too. I just stared in to his eyes and leaned in and he leaned in to. Our faces were like inches apart and I closed my eyes and he closed his too. But right when our lips would've met, Grayson came storming out of his house and yelled at Chandler. It all turned in to a joke and I walked away laughing, Chandler trailing behind me." I inhaled and stared at F/N her mouth was wide open.
"YOU ALMOST KISSED CHANDLER RIGGS?!?" F/N squealed.
My phone chimed.1 new text from Chandler
"Speak of Chandler, he just texted me," I read it out loud. "Hey,"
"Ask him if he can hang out," F/N says
I text him saying "Can I come over,". He responds in less than 3 minutes with "yeah, my mom already asked your mom, she's all good with it,"
"Gotta go F/N gonna go hang with Chandler, talk you later," I say and hang up. I slip on my boots, skinny jeans,and a semi-tight black tee-shirt, topping it all off with a black leather jacket. I start walking to Chandler's house. I get there and knock. Chandler answers the door.
"My mom just left for the store, so its just you me and Sam," Chandler says
Who's Sam? My question is answer instantly when a shirtless guy with short straight brown hair that hung over his eyebrow came downstairs. "Hey," He says casually
"H-hey," I say, trying not to sound too weird.
"You better not be getting eyes for Sam," Chandler says with a smirk.
"Me? Never," I say sarcastically. Sam has abs, a lot of them. Its obvious he works out. His biceps are big, but not to the point where its gross. I guess Chandler sees me staring at Sam because he says.
"Y/N! Stop staring at Sam," he was obviously a little jealous.
"What's the problem?" Sam asks, flexing.
"Y/N! Stop, control yourself! I'm going to use the bathroom" Chandler yells/says. I try, but I can't stop looking. Each muscle is so interesting. How they're all different, and how we can tell them apart. Yet they all work together. I look up at Sam's face. He has a round but pointed jaw, dimpled cheeks, and palish skin.. His eyes are gorgeous, a deep sea blue.
"Y/N, you're beautiful," Sam says, focusing on my eyes. His blue eyes were staring at me, I felt like he could see in to my soul. Sam pulled me close, and wrapped his arms around my waist. Sam was taller than Chandler but only by a little.
"Sam, wait. What about Chandler," I say. "I have a friend, her names F/N, she would absolutely love you, here's her phone," I give Sam F/N's phone number. "I gotta... Uh... Go," Sam says "but if it doesn't work out between you and Chandler, hit me up," Sam walks out of the house as Chandler walks out of the bathroom. His shirt is off. "Where's Sam?" He asks. "Why are you shirtless?" I answer with a question. "I saw the way you looked at Sam, I felt I needed to compete," Chandler says, looking at his feet. "Why would you need to compete with Sam? Its not like we're dating or anything," I say, staring at Chandler's pale skin. He flexes, his muscles become more prominent. "Yeah, Sam has a nice body, but you have a good soul," I say. Chandler changes the subject "Wanna watch a movie?" Chandler asks. "Yeah," I say, following Chandler up stairs. He sits on his bed and starts flicking through the rows of movies. He goes to the horror section and clicks on one titled "The Blair Witch Project". I take off my jacket and sit on the edge of Chandler's bed. "Y/N, I can't see with you being there," he scoots over and pats the spot next to him. "Sit over here," he says. I get up and lay down next Chandler, using the blanket as cover as he starts the movie. I jump a lot, this movie was terrifying. Chandler pretends to yawn, and places his arm around my shoulder. His body tense for a few seconds, wondering how I'd react. He relaxed once he realized I didn't mind. I buried my face in to his chest every time I felt a jump scare coming. Chandler would pull me closer every time I got scared.
"CHANDLER!" Chandler's mom yelled from downstairs, I threw him a shirt that was laying on the ground and he slipped it on. I got on top of the blanket, but continued to lay next to Chandler as the movie played. "Chandler?" His mom walked in to his room. "Hey Y/N, I was just coming to tell Chandler he needed to help bring in the groceries," Chandler's mom said. "I can help," I offered, getting up with Chandler. We walked outside and unloaded the groceries in to the house. "Hey Chandler, I'm gonna head out, it was nice seeing you again Mrs. Riggs," I said. "You too," Mrs. Riggs responded. Chandler walked up to me and hugged me, resting his chin on the top of my head. Whispering a quiet "thanks for watching the movie with me,". I open the front door and start walking down the stairs. Chandler's kitchen window is open and I hear him and his mom talking.
"I approve of you and Y/N," Chandler's mom says
"I like her a lot, but I don't know if she likes me back," Chandler tells his mom.
"I can't wait until you guys start dating," his mom says.
"Mom," Chandler says, I can tell he was blushing. I pull out my phone and text F/N about Sam.
Text from F/N
"I already know, he texted me an hour ago. He's hot with a capital H, and his personality is even hotter," F/N texts you. Wow is she boy crazy. You hop and run through a quick shower. You get a text from Chandler, but are too tired to open it. You collapse on to your bed and look at the time. 11:47 PM. I fall asleep, not even having eaten dinner yet.