21

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.5K VIEWS! IT MEANS A TON! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE LOVE Y'ALL)

The light above me was bright, and I felt like I was staring at the sun. I looked around the damp, cold room, spotting a man across from me.

"Sir?" My voice is dry and croaky.

The man turned his head and stared at me. "You're awake," he says, giving a creepy smile.

"Where am I?" I say, the amount of fear in my stomach is unsettling.

"The Georgia police department, we're just gonna ask you a few questions," the mans voice was low and intimidating.

"Um, OK?" I say nervously.

"Do you know this kid?" He asks, holding up a picture of someone. Not just anyone, it was Sam.

I pause, thinking if I should tell a fake story about how I had no idea. "Yeah, that's Sam,"

"Good," The man nods, happy with my cooperation. "And this young man?" He asks, holding up a mugshot of a way to familiar face.

"Yeah, that's Chandler, my boyfriend, where is he?" I ask, my stomach twisting in knots.

"He was picked up by his parents last night, he explained what happened,"

My face was cold and sticky with sweat. "What do you need from me?"

"Name, parents phone numbers, if you were at that party or not?"

"W-what party?" I ask, trying to sound confused.

"The one in that log cabin," he said.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. "I wish I was there, who was there?"

"Your entire school, well, almost,"

"I have no clue?" I say, my face twisting with confusion. Those 3 years of acting in 3rd, 4th, and 5th paid off.

"Oh, well, sorry for bothering you, I'll drive you home," the man says. He actually bought it!

"Uh, about that, I live with Chandler, its a long story,"

"I'll drop you off there," he says, his eyes apologizing.
~• IT WAS ALL A DREAM (I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE) •~

My eyes fly open, Chandler's body heat next to me. We were still in the cabin, the red wood smell giving it away. I tap Chandler's shoulder.

"Hey," I say, his eyes flutter open.

"Yo, we should be heading home," he says, groggily.

"Correct," I say, getting out of bed. We loaded up and hoped in his car and drove home happily. SIKE! We had over 200 drunk 16 year olds to deal with.

"I vote we leave 'em," F/N says, climbing in to the car.

"Deal," Gray says, sitting in between Sam and F/N. Chandler starts the car and within 5 minutes, Gray and Sam are passed out. We pulled up to Sam's house, then Gray's, F/N just went with him. Then we were pulling in to Chandler's driveway.

"I'm home!" Chandler yelled, his mom walked down the stairs.

"Traffic must've been horrible! You missed your dad's work presentation," she sounded slightly disappointed.

"It was TERRIBLE!" Chandler exclaims.

"Is it OK if I go shower?" I ask. Chandler's mom nods. I walk up the stairs and walk in to Chandler's room. Grayson stops me at the doorway.

"Hey," he says. I push pass him and lock the bathroom door. The mirrors reflected my guilt. I tried pushing it to the pit of my brain. I turned on the water and hopped in, letting the warm water wash away the events of last night. Once I'm done I slip on some super comfy pjs. I walked down the stairs, listening to the light creaking of the stairs. My nose was flooded with the smell of cheese and steak and potatoes.

"It smells delicious!" I exclaim, cause Mrs. Riggs to smile.

"Thank you darling!" She says, motioning for me to sit down. I take my seat in between Chandler and Grayson. My food looks great, like a TV show.

"THE WALKING DEADS ON TONIGHT!" I say/shout excitedly.

"Yeah. You're watching it with F/N though right?" Chandler asks.

"Yeah, I'll text you though," I say, hoping to cheer him up.

**AFTER DIN DIN (DINNER)**

I called F/N and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey, what's up?" She asks.

"We gonna watch TWD together?" I say, knowing the answer.

"YA BOI, I'LL BE AT YOUR MOMS IN 5," She finishes.

"Dope, see ya soon," I say, hanging up.

"GOING TO MY MOM'S HOUSE!" I yell, walking out the front door. My phone buzzes and its a text from Chandler. "Have a good time ol' yeller". I snicker. Walking to my moms house was short. The looks of the dark blue house bringing back too many memories. This is where I grew up, I've never lived anywhere else. I didn't even realize how much I loved it. The back yard had a playground F/N and I built when we were younger. Oh the memories.

(I GOT LIMITED ON MY PHONE TIME I H8 MYSELF)