I'm Pregnant?

A/N: sorry people for not updating! I have a new account you can follow me on where im working on 5 different stories. I have a new one called 'The Walking Dead: You Don't Know What's Real' It would mean the world to me if you could check it out. ^-^ Enjoy this update and let me know what you think!!!!!

It's been 2 months since that "nightmare" I had. I've grown more moody and snappy. I thought it was the affects of my vampire kicking in, but it wasn't. It was something more. Andrew had told me that it wasn't my inner vampire, because we would be faster and less moody or something like that. I took out my phone and called Sammi, hoping she would know whats going on. 

"Hello?" She asked. "Sammi, do you think we could meet up at the cafe? I need to talk to you... It's quite urgent-" I spoke with a bit of a push. "Yeah, When do you wanna meet?" "Right now, ASAP..." I said quickly letting out a small sigh. "Okay I'll be there in 10." We hung up. I was already ready so I just ran down there. Slower than normal. I was starting to get really scared. I ordered myself a cappuccino and sat down at a table. Sammi came in and got herself a regular black coffee. She sat across from me and took a few sips from her coffee. It was silent for what seemed like forever. 

"I think I'm pregnant..." I uttered. Sammi choked a little. "P-pregnant!" She shouted. "shhh!" I nodded. "I need your help... I'm not for sure but... I don't know... Can you help me? Please?" She smiled. "Of course I'll help you. First things first we're gonna get a pregnancy test and see how it turns out."

We left the store taking her car this time heading over to Wal-Mart and buying a test. She had me go to the bathroom and she waited by the sinks for me. I did what I had to, hesitating slightly before looking at the test. I gasped seeing the results, coming out of the stall to show Sammi. She inhaled deeply. 

"Your going to be A MOTHER!!!"