The Vampire Child

Chapter 1- What do you know about my mother

     (Arthurs P.O.V)

 As Hex walk throw the grave yard her long dark black hair blew in the wind. Hex always visited her mother at the grave yard. She would visited everyday and bring flowers for her. He mother died when she was 8. Brianna her mother was walking home from work with hex on the streets. There a shooting thing hex’s mother took the bullet for her. Hex’s eyes fuelled up with tears as her mother fell to the ground Hex was seeing everything n slow motion her mother fell and the rain came and down and hex’s hair blew in the wind.  She drop on her knees and started to cry. But her mother said Hex before I die I wanted you to know that you are not an human you are a…… but before Hex’s mom could finish she closed her eyed and died.

 January 16 2012, (Arthurs P.O.V)

It was Hex’s birthday she was turning 16. She put on her red tan top with her back leather jacket and black shorts with chains on it and her dark pretty red converts. She said good morning to her dad as she sat at the table. Good morning hex her dad said while putting her breakfast on the table. He shrugged his solders whiles sighing. What? Hex said with an attitude voice. Why do you have to ear suck inappropriate clothing her dad said while flipping pages of the newspaper. Because I can she said with even more attitude. Hen Hex graped her bag and walked out the door. Why does she act like this? he though in his mind. Hex opened her bag and got piece of gum. She saw her best friend Angel and asks her if she wanted gum of course she said yes and they walked to school.

(Hex’s P.O.V)

I walked into class and sat at the back like I always do. But that’s when I saw a new kid come in the class he had red hair and black eyes. He said his name Hunter. The teacher said he can sit beside me. As he walked to his new desk he eyes were moving super fast like at the speed of light. He got to the desk and the first thing he said to me was ‘how are you still alive”. i was confused. What does he mean by how am I still alive i thought in head. He sat down and he wouldn’t stop staring at me. After about 2 hours I lost it and scream “STOP STARING AT ME”!!!!!. I stomped  the class and went to the fountain. As I was getting a drink I pulled my hair back. When I look up I saw him “ what do you want I ask. I want to know h-how are you still alive he replied. What are you.. but before I could finish he garbed me and yelled.. I TRYEDTO KILL YOU 8 YEARS AGO BUT INSTEAD I KILLED YOUR MOTHER. My eyes opened big. I pused him away and ran, my eyes fulled up with tears as I ran down the hall.