Chapter 3- The Darkness

Hex was using magic to hold them against the wall without touching them I though in my head. Hexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I scream at the top of my lounges’. Why, Why are you doing this. But all she said to me was “who ever makes fun of my mother will die. Hex stop, the darkness has token over you, stop look what you have done to them I said but that didn’t stop her.

(Hex’s thoughts)

 What happening to me. I am a monster a terrifying horrible monster. Dad, Angel what am I doing to you guys. Some one help me please I said to myself. But then I heard a voice Hex its alright your not alone don’t worry you are safe now. I thought to myself,  that voice

 Could it be…

I look up and I saw my mother. I didn’t understand how I could see her cause she was you know. But then I put my hand out and tired to touch her but I couldn’t because she was a sprit. All I could do is just stare at her I got so happy that I started to cry but happily but then she came closer and hugged me I didn’t know how she was doing it but I didn’t care.

(Hunter’s P.O.V)

Hex magic stop for a spilt second and she started to lose her grip. I froze the time so that Angel and the old man wouldn’t die. At that moment what I was seeing I just couldn’t believe I saw

 She stop her own darkness  but it was weird half of her wa dark an the other half was normal. I was completely shocked because i have never seen anyone stop thier own darkness before, It was almost impossible. I dicided before she got back to her full darkness that i would free Angel and the Old man from her.

(Hex's P.O.V)      

Mother? i said happyly confused. Hex my you have grown allot and You hair has gotten longer. last time i saw you you hair was up to ypur shoulders bow itas way longer she said smilling. Mother i  missed you so much i said. Oh ya what were you going to tell me before you, ypu know died i said with a gulp. Oh ya your not human your a Vampire and if you get to mad you might kill people she said in a calm voice still smiling. My mouth drop and i thought to myself, i can kill people well thats never good. Hex it is never good to keep you mouth wide open you just like you father she said. My smile turned it to a fown and i got angry and i  said don't ever mention his name. My mom look confused and sad so she said  Hex let me tell you something.

To be continued