Chapter 2- I cannot belive this

I stop running and I leaned against a wall and slides down and I felt something in my mouth. I didn’t know what but I didn’t care I just started to cry. I heard foot steps coming towards me so I ran to the girl’s bathroom. I opened my mouth and I had Fangs. I was so scared, I was speechless, and I backed up a little. I looked down at my dark red converts and just stared at them for a while. Then I smelled blood, the smell was so good I couldn’t resist but the person that the blood was coming from was Angel.

I really didn’t want to suck her blood. Because after all, she is my best friend. Hunter walks into the bathroom and saw there. I was like what the heck are you doing here? He said I need to talk to you about what I said back there, please let me explain. I back up and I bummed into the lag of the skin and Hunter was Right in font of me. Our faces were about 3 centimetres away from each other. Angel and Melody walk in and just stared at us. Hunter just randomly kissed me. I pushed him back so hard he flew into the toilet. Then I thought quick and said That’s what you get loser and walked out the bathroom.

(Angel’s P.O.V)

Hex stormed out the bathroom and she was totally blushing. I was kind of confused for awhile. But then it occurred to me that s-she had A BOYFRIEND! I-I can’t believed she didn’t tell me, I said in my head. I ran after her and called her name. I saw her down the hall walking. So I caught up to her.

(Hex’s P.O.V)

W-why would he kiss me so sudden, I thought to myself. I heard my name so I turn around. And I saw the creepy version of A-angel. Basically her hair was up like floating and her could barley see her eyes and the first thing she said was …… W-why didn’t you tell me you had a boyfriend but she said it in a deep and like she was going to kill me voice. Well, umm. I couldn’t finish my sentence so I just ran but of course she ran after me. HELP ME, IAM BEING CHSED BY GODZILA,I screamed while running.

I got home and my dad said I was late. What for I replied, you’re just late so you’re grounded for a month. I grasp but then I got mad and I screamed WHAT FOR. He didn’t reply all he did was sighing. Hey dad do you know what day it is. I said with my head down. He looked at me and said no I don’t. I tear fell from my eye, are you sure?. I don’t care he said. I lifted my head and said guess. I don’t care, Now leave you face disgusts me, your just like your mother he said. Really I said as I started to smile. Yup you both are pieces of sh*t. My eyes turn red I pushed him against the wall and started chocking him. How dare you talk about my mother like that I said but my voice got deep when I said that.

(Angel’s P.O.V)

I decided to apologize to Hex but when I knocked on the door it opened and there I saw Hex and chocking her own father. HEX STOP I screamed. But she used her other hand to push me against the other wall and started chocking me. Hex please stop I said. But she yelled SHUT UP and chocks me harder. I caught up blood, Hex please stop please. But all she did was chock me harder.

(Hunter’s P.O.V)

I felt like something was wrong and I could sense where it was coming from. I ran to where I sense it from. I busted opened the door and I saw Hex chocking this old man  and Angel I screamed her named but she didn’t listen. I said HEX YOU GOING TO KILL THEM . But she just chock them harder but she just laugh and replied good they will face their death today.

To be continued

Hope you liked that thnxs again comment plz.