(Fem.) Jesse x Petra

Jesse's POV

"I'm sooooo bored!!!!" I yelled playfully. "I know you are Jesse, but I have to do this to live. Unlike you. You have Axel and Olivia to help you." She replied. Petra has never ever told anyone why she dose trades and always goes mining all the time. "Hey Petra why do you do these things for a living? I asked making the do last for a couple seconds. "I.....um I" she mumbled. She started to tear up. She looked down and played with her fingers. "You don't have to answer that Petra." I whispered to her. She looked up to me and had tears streaming down her face. "Please, stop crying." I said wiping her tears away. I put my arms around her waist and hugged her tight, and rocked side to side. She looked up to me and said ' do you rely want to know?" I thought for a couple minutes I don't want her to cry. "If it doesn't make you cry then yes." I calmly replied and let go of her. She went and say down on the cold cobblestone floor and leaned against the wall. I've went over there and say beside her. "Here goes nothing" she whispered.

Flashback (this flashback is in Petra's POV when she was five)

"Mommy!!" I yelled my voice sadder than ever before. "Hunny it is all going to be okay!! I promise." Then she got shot in the stomach. "Mommy no !!!!" I yelled tears streaming down my face running towards mommy, "I dare you to take another step." I heard my daddy say. I looked over to where he had a sword up to my neck. "D-daddy?" I said, with tears still falling. "Time to die dear." He was able to stab me in the arm, but a gun shot hit him in the side of the head. I ran and ran for the forest not caring on what was out there. I got to a cave later on and went into it and cried on the floor.

Flashback ended (back to Jesse's POV)

She said every thing. She was starting to tear up. I hugged her tight and said " it's okay cry" then she bursted onto tears. I started to rock back and forth.  "Petra?" I asked. "Y-yeah?" She responded. " Can I see the scar on your arm?" I asked. All she did was nod and rolled up her sleeve. All I did was gasp. And cover my mouth, it was awful. "Oh my God Petra! I-I am so sorry" I pulled down her sleeve and kissed her. I felt her kids back after a couple seconds. Once we broke apart we hugged again.

So how did it go was it good???