The One Direction concert

the One Direction concert. We were so excited we went up to my room It was sunday afternoon when me and Skylar were hedding to o get dreesed skylar put on my white dress and i put on my black spoted dress. We went to the bathroom to do our hair and makeup mum yelled come girls we came running to the car we got there really early. We went for a walk before the conccert when we saw Niall,Louis at the back of the stadem we went over Niall said he liked my shirt because it says Mrs. Horan i said thankyou Niall said my face was getting red. i started to cry Skylar was over there talking to louis Niall said why are you crying i said because im like  your  biggest fan he wippted my eyes and gave me a hug and said sweetcheaks dont cry he gave me a kiss and said your one of my  favourite CRAZY MOFOS  i said thankyou.

He said we have to go now he gave me his NUMBER and said call me later and we can meet up  i said ok gave him a hug and said love ya i ran over to Skylar and said we better go. We went inside and they were praticing there singing Niall and louis waved  i waved back. It was time for the concert You  And I came on before they sang Niall called me and Skylar up we  came up on stage i started to cry we sat on two chares Niall part came on he sang it to me when i was sitting down. He  said  YOU AND I then he gave me a kiss i smiled and  said Thankyou he said out loud TAYLA ROSE PARKER is one of my favourite CRAZY MOFOS.

Louis said to skylar thanks for being my fan Harry Louis and Zayn gave us a hug and a kiss  and said thankyou for comming we both went of the stage crying i could smell Niall body spary on him. He smelt amazing Skylar started to cry because the song Strong came on. She loved that song so much every time she hered it she would cry so we had so much fun at the concert we went to the soundcheck to see them Louis smiled at us Niall said something to me he said he will come around later today i was like OMG NIALL IS COMING AROUND so we got home me and Skylar started to clean my room. And the reast of the house i started to clean the Kitchen and the bathroom and the toilet and skylar did the rest i was so happy i changed into some shors. There was a knock at the door i walked to the door and let the boys in Skylar could see i was thiking the One Direction boys are in my House omg.

I went and got Niall's favourite chips and drink he said my fav i said mine to. 

2 Hours  later the boys hade to go Niall said  i will see you in a few months he gave me his fav hat and a hug Skylar's face went red because louis gave Skaylar his fav sunnies. Niall said Tayla see you soon i said ok the boys left the could here me SCREAMING OMG NIALL HORAN ZAYN MALIK LOUIS TOMOMLNSON  LIAM PAYN HARRY STYLES WAS IN MY HOUSE.  Skaylar said Tayla you can  stop i went into my room and put that hat on my shelf.

The next day

It was school me and Skylar went on and on about the concert i showed everyone the hat i got they were all like your  so lucky. When i turned around Layla the girl who thinks she owns the hole world came over she said oh look who is it little miss One Direction . I said yes what who cares if i like  them just because you like the wanted does not meane One Direction are  supid the wanted cant sing layla said ever can One Direction i said 1D are more famoous then the wanted i laughted HAHAHAHAHAH so i said layla shut up stop putting hate on the 5 boys and get a life  she went  of crying like a little baby i said thhats what you get when ou mess with a Directioner.

A few months later the boys came over to see us they said they have only a few more days left in Australia i said its ok. I can see you next year so they had to go i gave Niall a hug and i would not let go. He said princess its ok i will be back Skylar came over a pulled me away i gave them all a hug and said we will miss yous and so the boys left that was the end of my dream i still hade the time of my life.