Yandere!Hinata x Naruto

"Oh Naruto-kun!~", Hinata beamed, walking towards him. Naruto looked at her, stuffing his hands in his pockets. 

"Do you want to go buy some dango together?"

"Sorry, I already promised to do so with Sakura-chan. I promise we'll do it next time!", he smiles, ruffling her hair. Hinata nods and watched him walk off before hanging her head low. She sighed, narrowing her eyes at the ground.

'Rejected again..because of Sakura..', she thought, gritting her teeth. Every time Hina asked Naru to spend time with her, he would always say, 'sorry I have a mission' or 'sorry Sakura told me to meet her somewhere'. She was tired.

Tired of being shunned by her lover all because of a cherry headed, selfish loving girl.

Eventually, all that rejection, neglecting, rage and hate burst out and the Hyūga had murdered Sakura. She felt weird at first, the thought not escaping her mind. Until she rewind it again, replaying the moment as she stabbed her repeatedly until death caught a hold of her. She began to like it.

Everyday, Hinata would act so overjoyed and in bliss.
One day, Naruto decided to walk the Byukugan princess home. Naruto sighed, hating the silence.
"Hey, have you seen Sakura-chan lately? We're going out to get Sasuke back and-"

"Uso de [ That's a lie in Japanese ]"
The Uzumaki blinked then stopped his walking along with Hinata.

"What?"

"USO DE!", the Hyūga cried out loudly, making some of the birds fly away from their resting spots. Naruto took a step back then narrowed his eyes.

"What are you even talking about? You're... You know something don't you?!"

Hinata giggled at first, then chuckled then laughed maniacally. The Uzumaki stared at her, biting his tongue slightly.

"Wh-what's so funny?! Quit it!"

But the Hyūga just laughed and laughed and laughed. Naruto felt her lunge towards him but outof reflexes he pushed her away. A loud thud was heard, as Hinata landed on the ground roughly. Yet somehow she was still laughing.

Naruto ran away quickly. He knew right then and there that Hinata had murdered Sakura, and Hinata knew that he knew.This made her frustrated, angry yet happy. But with a mixture of confused emotions, Naruto heard her demented screams and cries loudly as he ran away.