Chapter 12

A/N Hello there people who take their time to read my story whoever you may be well  i know 3 of you ... Its New Years Eve and since it is im UPDATING!! WHATTTT! ( read the what how those cute little minons from despicable me would say it!!) Ok so obvioulsy this also means ... you guessed it I have no one to hang out with on this lovely evening and when school starts back i will be screwing up my dates and writing 2013 on all my papers. AnyWhore im extremly bored ... as you robably have noticed from my wonderful authors note of complete and utter randomness ... or if you don't know me you probably think im a insane teenage physco ... ehhh who am i kinding even if you knew me im still a crazy teenage physco... OK OK  IM SORRY ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!!! HEHE OK THIS ONE IS FOR EVERYONE IN MY STORY!!!! :p BE PREPARED FOR NEW YEARS KISSES AND DATES ... PS IM SKIPPING FORWARD A COUPLE YEARS :) HEHE WATCH OUT GIRLS AND GUYS I DONT KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THIS WHOLE THING NO OH WELLL!! ( NO i have NOT had any sugar) 

CHAPTER 12 

3 years later! New Years Eve :P 

Time for a mini flash forward... 3 years have gone buy and before you ask who all has broken up well We said goodbye to Jake and Kelly, Jake moved away to Austrailia and told Delly he couldnt handle long distance that he felt he couldnt trust her. Well as for Kelly she dumped Ell due to the fact they just didnt have that spark anymore. Ell had his eyes on someone else however so it wasnt to bad on him. However Delly wasnt so lucky she was crushed and Jake well he practically called her a Hoe. Which we all know very well delly is no such thing!(PS JAKE ON TWITTER I KNOW YOU WOULD NEVER DO THAT! ) So the day Kelly Broke up with Ellington Jake did the same thing to our loving delly. BUT DONT WORRY RYDEL IS NO LONGER SINGLE WELL SHE WAS FOR ABOUT A MONTH BUT THEN A CERTIAN PERSON WRAPPED HER IN HIS ARMS AND REFUSED TO LET ANYONE OR THING HURT HER EVER AGAIN WHO IS THIS PERSON ... ILL TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET its ellington. Now on to the rest of the couples starting in order of age now. 

Riker and Chey are still going strong and plan on it for a long time to come .... 

Rocky and Kaitlyn Are completley adorable and plan on getting married this fall ... THATS RIGHT THEY ARE ENGAGED! 

Little Rossy well him and Sam sadly ended their relationship due to how busy her schedule was. Now him and wait for it.... Jess are together and have been for 3 years since she came to her senses and dumped that wanna be pirate. And you want to know something funny Ross remembered her from her first ever R5 concert where she had him sign her shirt and wouldnt sit still so he had to hold her still... From there it went straight to the top of the ferris wheel :) ( your welcome jess) 

Ryland and Kandace well they are happier than ever and have recently moved out their parents houses into a apartment down the block:) 

AND HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY FORGET ABOUT FRO (Francia and Leo) Well those to lovely people got signed by professional soccer teams and are what we would call the power sports couple of today :) who knew her friends who leo kept his word and didnt let her kill would have been the reason for there wonderful relationship ... and no Leo does NOT allow forks in their house

Kandace's POV 

*At the Lynches new years party* 11:30 pm

Im casually walking around trying to find where my boyfriend went when instead i run into Delly, Chey , Francia, and Jess. When we speak all at once "Have you seen my boyfriend?" 

"Umm no" we all say again 

"I wonder where those weirdos went." I say a loud

"Yea and stating the fact they are probably together thats never good..." Cheyenne said