Chara's death

(toriel's pov)

IT has been 4 years, chara and Asriel are closer than ever.They do everything together.But...Something seems to personally bother chara, she, she is pretty sleepy and doesn't play outside that much. Today, she didnt even eat her piece of pie, it was her favourite recipe of mine, cinnamon butterscotch.

  In the middle of the night, i hear footsteps coming from her room.

  "She is sleepwalking, again.Last time she turned on the oven and almost burnt the house! I need to check on her"i said in my mind.

  I quickly dress up in a comfy dress and go to see what is happening. To my horror, chara was playng with a knife, I quickly ran so i can take it from her, but the knife stabs me.

  -153 HP out of 250 HP ... 97 HP remained.

I summoned flames and melted the knife that she was holding. I was hurt, and she got hit by a big fireball. 

 - 20 HP out of 20 HP...  lethal damage

 I looked horrified and the lifeless child, tears started runnind down my face, i did not know how did this happened... Asgore woke up to hear my hopeless criyng, he was unable to react to what happened. Asriel came too.They were petrified and did nto know what to do. 

  2 days later

  The soul of chara is still intact, we used an old speel to keep it  stable, the royal scientist. WD Gaster still does research on how to ressurect her.The kingdom is heartbroken, but we haven't lost hope yet, "She can totally be saved" Said Alphys, the assistant of doctor gaster.

  (Gasters pov)

  Intresting... Very intresting... Human souls are incredebily special... They contain an very powerfull substance... It's molecules are shifting back and forth creating... Microscopic blackholes, which can travel trough time... Intresting. I need to know how to artificiallly produce this substance...  

- Alphys! Alphys! What do you think?

-I-I'm n-not s-sure about this... W-Wee need a s-sample of  it in order to p-prod-duce more, it could c-crack the s-soul...

-Who cares about the soul? This  is REVOLUTIONARY! We could broke us free with this! Don't you understand Alphys? This... This changes EVERYTHING we know about magic itself.Give me the destabilizer. We need to do something!

Will continue...