Chapter 10: Rebel Love

*Andy's POV*

I woke up in the morning hearing a alarm go off, I know that it wasn't my alarm and I tried to roll over and couldn't, I open my eyes and I just stared at the girl next to me. I was in shock because there Scout was next to me, fuck, my parents would kill me if they found out. Then again, when things get heated in a relationship, it really gets heated. I just moved out of the bed without waking her up and looking for my clothes before going to the bathroom and getting a shower. I needed to walk over to my house and get my things but I didn't want to just walk out on her. I went to the kitchen to look for something to drink. Soon I heard the shower running upstairs and smiled known that she was up. As I was making food for us. She walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "You're still here, I thought you would run off by this morning after all of last night but you're here yet, making food too." She just laughed and I couldn't help but smirk.

"What kind of man do you take me for? I wouldn't run out on a girl, even if I was in the worse relationship ever, I wouldn't run out." I just turned around and hugged her and just lean down to kiss her. "I need to go get things before we go to school and check in on my parents since I didn't see them all day yesterday." She just nodded and we ate the food I made before walking out of the house, she made sure everything was locked up before going to my house with me. I seen mom and dad's car home still and walked into the house. I took Scout's hand and walked into the kitchen. "Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend, Scout, I know you guys didn't meet her yet." I couldn't believe how much my mom's eyes light up at the sound of girlfriend. My dad just smiled at me.

"It's nice to meet you Scout, my name is Amy and this is my husband Chris." She just looked at me and was in shock. "How long have you been dating? Andy you should have told us sooner!" I just sighed.

"Amy, give the boy a break, by the look of it, they just decided to talk this out last night. Though I'm worry about what went on over there with just the two of you." My dad eyed me and I know my mom was looking at me too now. God I hated when parents did this, I didn't want them to be in my personal life like this. Scout just started laughing and I looked at her.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't take Andy into something like that, your son is a good kid, he's really one of a kind and I love that about him and he's such a sweetheart too. We were working on our project for school on different things that go on in the world that would be good to fix to make it better. We were up until 10 pm and then went to bed. He just wanted to come over to get his bag so we could walk to school since Ashley can't give us a ride. Or maybe I can talk him into taking his car." I just looked at her, she just totally lied to my parents and they believe her. As for taking my car to school. I didn't want people to know how much money I had. My car isn't a normal car for a normal high school kid. I mean come on black dodge challenger? I just sighed.

"I don't know about taking the car, I mean I try to keep that hidden as much as I can from everyone at school. I don't let them known my real life, but I guess since Ashley can't do anything, I'll call Chris and tell him to be outside that I'm taking my car today and will pick him up." I smiled and walked off to call Chris. "Get ready, Scout wants me to take my car to school today."

"Dude! You never take your car to school! This is great man, so any details? Please tell me you're sleeping with her." I just laughed. "Holy shit you are!!! I can't wait to tell the others! Our little brother is growing up so much!"

"Damn it Chris, will you shut up! I don't want the whole world to know! God, my parents know something was up and she just lied to them. So make sure you don't go talking about it to everyone. Damn it Chris, what the hell are you so hyper about? Don't tell me you and Tiffany have all the fun. I mean hell I know you and other guys been sleeping with your girls, and, I don't go pushing for details." I just sighed more and grabbed my keys and bag. I walked downstairs. "Later mom and dad, I'll be home sometime tonight." I walked out and put my bag in the back with Scouts and got in the car. "Listen, be ready, I'm leaving now."