Bye

Character Change*

Danielle now looks like this . (Mm)

Danielle Pov

I turned around seeing Karl how the does he know where my house is? I grabbed me. Forcing himself on me.

I screamed for help. He started kissing on my neck. I started on Moan but I didn't want to do it yet. I'm still a virgin.

Danielle: stop!
Karl: why babe? I know you wanna,
Danielle: no. I don't, get away from me.
Karl: cmon you'll enjoy it, I promise.
Danielle: I'm still a virgin!
Karl: good so your tight.
Danielle: stop just please stop.

He started to spread open my legs. Started to pull of my pants.  I tried to not let him in.

He started to rub me. I tried to not enjoy the pleasure. I rubbed to so nice I started to moan louder.

Danielle: you can rub me all you want
Just please leave me alone.
Karl: you mean I can taste you but not smash you?

He said while getting my panties off.

Danielle: whatever.

I said while sweat was running down my face . From being so nervous. He took my Tasor and gun from off the floor on the table. He got me wet. I tied not to cum I did.  He began licking me.

I can't help it. I was screaming at the pleasure.

He put two fingers into me. It hurt REALLY BAD I didn't want him to do it. I but I really wanted it to stop.

Danielle: stop!
Karl: no! You taste like pineapples.
Danielle: please!
Karl: No! *he started to bunkle his pants *

Oh no, I heard the door open. I didn't care who it was. I was screaming for help.

Just my luck. It was Mateo.

Danielle: HELP ME!

he started to fight Karl again. I ran into where my Tasor was and shot it in the back. I grabbed my clothes I ran to my bathroom.

Bathing my skin and crying loud as ever. I wanted it to never happen again. I feel traumatized for life.

I laid down in my tube. While water was pouring on me . I really unfortable.

I sat up in my tub while the water was pouring on my head.  Making my hair wet.

I never wanted this to happen. Unexpectedly, I only wanted to future husband to do that. I was just crying my eyes out. All my bad memories flashed back in my head.

Until I zoned out........

Mateo Pov

Why my baby? This nigga needs to go to jail for Rape. I knocked him out cold.
But for last time I smashed my foot on his face not caring what I'm doing just caring bout my baby girl. We've been together for 1 month now. We've spent  so much time with her. I feel really bad for what I did. I was on accident I wasn't thinking at all. Vassiah told me what they said. Vassiah told me what they talked about. I really miss Danielle laugh and smile her eyes and her talk.

I carried Karl into the woods. I don't care if I get in big trouble he deserves it

I once got back. I went to Danielle house. Hearing nothing but slience. I went into her room. Hearing a water pipe on.  I knocked on the door no answer. I opened the door seeing Danielle covered in water in the shower.

What if she drowned herself.

I got her out the bathtub really quick I don't know how long she's been there.

I got some towels. Cover some towels on her bed . Laying her on it. Giving her mouth to mouth.

Her eyes opened. My relief. She got up. I was staring at her.

Danielle: why are you staring?
Mateo: sorry.
Danuelle: I need to change.
Mateo: Ok and?
Danielle: get out.
Mateo: I'm not looking.
Danielle: out.
Mateo: I just saved your ass so be polite.
Danielle: whatever.
Mateo: excatly.

I can't lie i actually was watching her. Loiton her skin and everything. After she put on her panties her bum is Huge! She has a nice body cause she play Elite basketball and Dance. But the thing I worry about. Is her and Jade. Jades coming on tour cause she can "sing". I was just staring at her again wishing we where still together.
The squad said we should get back together . But I know King Imprint going to get in the way. Cause he never met Danielle and Danielle is the type of her he would fall for. I just hope I get her back before he does.

Danielle: I wonder where the girls are? It's been a hour.

Mateo: idk.
Danielle: you don't know anything
Mateo: I knew when it was the right time to save your ass from Karl.
Danielle: *sighs* can you help me pack?
Mateo: maybe.
Danielle: what you mean, "maybe"?
Mateo: maybe.
Danielle: bu-.... you know what nevermind.

She started packing. People cant always help you out. Sometimes you have to be independent. That's Danielle's problem .

Not being independent .

Her little short self. Tried to reach for a shoe box on the high self.

Danielle: can you help me ?
Mateo: why?
Danielle: please?
Mateo: fine.

This girl got Hella shoes and clothes.

After packing 5 suitcases and 2 pink huge duffle bags . If girl is actually finished.

Danielle's pov

I just packed 12 pairs of sneakers and 5 heels . 3 other sandals. And about 17 pairs of clothes.

I just really tired. I plopped myself on my bed.  Where Mateo was beside me on his phone. I was too tired to care.

A quick update

Nique 😋