Colors

Ahhh.... Colors. They sure are beautiful aren't they? Especially dark grey and olive green. They're such a calm and nice- OH WAIT! I mixed them up again. Because since I don't remember when I am mixing them up all the time.  Now you're probably wondering "but Kamino! How did you find that out?" Well my dear friend I was at a clothes store when I spoted a nice olive green Sweatshirt. Of course I love sweatshirts and the color green so I bought it. When I went home everyone said that dark grey looked good on me and I was just like: "umm... That's olive green." and then everyone just said "That's dark grey." I was so confused and then after some days passed We had to color something olive green in school and I ended up coloring it grey and the teacher just asked me why I colored it grey. I just gave her this look that said 'But it is grey'. She told me to color it right and out of confusion I asked my partner "hey, which one of these is olive green?" Yeah.... I stood there pretty stupid. Things like that happend all the time since, and then I was sure that I was slightly, but really only slightly, colorblind. Like the other day I prepared my costume for the comic con in germany (I prepared way too early) I put on a, in my opinion, green hoodie, white shirt, blue pants and red gloves (props to anyone who can guess who I am) and then my bro came in and said: "cool costume, but don't you need a green hoodie for that?" At that moment I realized I mixed up the colors again. I just groaned and left.

This is as annoying as OBS.

*flys out of the window*