Chapter 3

Please excuse any mistakes. 

Please leave feedback:).

Kasandra's P.O.V.

Darnell and I woke up to someone banging on the door downstairs like the police. It came to my senses that I overslept. Shoot! I thought to myself. I gathered my things and ran downstairs behind Darnell. I saw him grab a gun out the kitchen drawer and carefully unlocked the door. I was shocked to see my mom and my stepdad , you can say barging in.  I Wasn't even scared by Darnell holding the gun. "Little nigga you holding a gun and fucking my stepdaughter?!" He said punching him. I yelled for him to stop but he wouldn't. And what do you know. My brothers came in finishing the business with my stepdad. "MOM CAN YOU GET THEM!" I screamed while tears flowing down my face.

"Babe stop. Sons that's enough. Go back out to the car. I'll be there in a second." She said watching them all leave. I can't believe they would do this!  I thought to myself.

I looked at Darnell. His face was busted up, one eye swollen shut, and what looked to be like a broken nose and jaw. I just ran over to him and cried about how sorry I am that this happened. "Mom how can you just sit there and let them do that to him?!" I cried hysterically. "I don't give a damn! Your ass ain't told me you was staying the night. And when I called Kourtney she admitted that she wasn't home but her brother was. I am disappointed in you Kasandra. You are not allowed to see Darnell again. And I'm calling your school to get your classes switched and lunch period as well." She said folding her arms.

"Mom that's not fair!" I said crying even more. "Life isn't fair! Now get your ass up and let's go!" She said yanking me and pushing me outside. I climbed in the back of the truck and just silently cried all the way home. I really hate my family.

A/N
Wow crazy right? Do you think her stepdad and brothers were right doing what they did? Was her mom out of line? Will Darnell get revenge?