'Six

This is getting hella crazy! Who would do this to me? I just open my locker and badabing ! All of this sticky notes and rubbish just , everywhere . I take one of that notes . ' Stop takes my bofyriend ' seriously girls? Who is your boyfriend ? I slam my locker's door .

"Need helps?" Someone asks me . Its Ooh Sehun . I nod . "Nah , just ask your Lee Taeyong for helps " he said and walk away . Omg whats wrong with people in this generation . They must be infected with some worst virus .

"Hey Krystal , oh my god , whats happening?" Taeyong walks toward me and helps me picks this stuff .

I shake my head . " nothings Taeyong . By the way , you need to go home early right? I thought that you have private lesson ?" I ask .

" no , for you , i will help you first , i don't care about that lesson " he said .

Sehun who is just walk away , come to us and helps me . " Taeyong , you can go to your lesson , let me help this girl " he said

"But Sehun , i thought that you just said to Krystal that she should asks me for help?" Said Taeyong while kinda smirks .

"Yes i really said that to her . But it just , you really need to go to that lesson . Go Go " Sehun just like shooing Taeyong a little bit . Taeyong just smirks and walk away .

"What in the earth are you doing Sehun?" I said . Well i know that he is helping me picking up this stuff and all these , but thats question really just pop out from my head .

"you stupid , can't you see that im helping you?" he said with his annoying tone.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and just continue cleaning up this mess . Once its done, ofcourse i did thanks Sehun , and i walk away going to home YES!

"uhm Krystal" i turn around and see him kneeling— "will you be my girlfriend?"

i..

i..

"SURE!" wth im saying this !

"great ! now lets go to the dance room!" said Sehun . He walks infront of me and stop once i call him again . "what?"

"Sehun , can you repeat the , you know what did you ask just now ?for an assurance–" i don't know why but im just kinda feel shy .

Sehun then take out his phone , he open his audio records .

will you be my dance partner—

YEs!

I can barely said that he didn't finish his sentence yet and i already say yes . He must be evilly laughs like an old witch because he might thinks that im too happy he did asks me that–

And the sad things is , why dis i misheard it?! i thought he is asking me to be his girlfriend ? wait–

what is going on earth im hoping he is asking me to be his girlfriend?

cluck-

i look up and see he is infront of me . probably by looking at his hand , he is just finger picking .

"yes?" i ask him and he sighs .

"lets go to Dance room okay?" he asks me and walks away . I nod and walk beside . weird . I can feel a different vibe in his question tone? what is this ?

––––

hullllo my readers lOL , im sorry for this short update and late update . Im very busy nowadays and my idea for this story is gone ('ρ') but its okay , I FOUND BACK MY IDEA YESSSS . SO KEEP READING AND I WILL PROMISE TO UPDATE NEW PART AS SOON AS POSSSSSSSIBLE . love ya 💕