Chapter One: Redemtion

Faith's POV

The room was built as a meeting room, but we went alone done there, there was a stage with multiple girl lines up is indecent outfits, shackled into place with rusty chains. Old, fat, greedy, businessmen were laughing and trying to buy the girls. They were young. Around the ages of 13-16 years and all had sad, tramatizing faces.

"Why do t you join them? Princess?"

Asked Max, any trace of good, or inaccence had left his face. His once smooth silky voice turned rough and husky.

"W-what?!"

I ask in shock, as he forcefully grabs my arms, I start to struggle and scream to get out, but to no prevail. This is it! I thought "I'm dead!" That is until we hear te door to the cellar come crashing down. And out comes a panting 13-14 year old boy, dressed as a low class Assanen. With messy Dark brown hair, and the Most Livid green eyes I have ever seen.

"Stand down!"

He shouts, the rich folk had already left, and the sales excaped, it was jut me and him now.

"Let.her.go."

He said darkly, did he work for Father? No, his workers are much more... Well dreesed. But I do emmit he was super cute, unlike Max he seemed like my dream boy. Clue world "seemed"

"Try me kid!"

Seethed Max.

"Ok"

Smirked The Strange Boy.

Max fought his hardest, while the Boy seemed to only be having fun. Like he was fighting a young girl.

Max lied uncounsious on the ground while the boy grave my hand,

"follow me, miss?"

He was asking for my name it seems.

"Faith, Faith Fairchild"

"That's a nice name!"

She said happily, did he not know that I was the princess, or was he just being kind, I never will find out.

"Et toi?"
(And you?)

"Oliver, Oliver Jackel."

I blush, a perfect anem for a perfect boy!

"Sooooo! Umm, what are you doing here Miss Faith?"

I look up from my shoes and stare into his eyes, before looking back down.

"Umm, so you don't know who I am?"

I question. He can't be real.

"Huh? Are you someone famous?"

He asked cutely. I've been hit hard but at least he's not going to lead me to a mysterious hoisin the woods where he'll sell me into a life of human tragic ing. Right?

"Umm, yeah!"

I say, he is getting on my nerves though.

"Who are you then?"

"IM THE FLIPPING PRINCESS OF THIS NATION YOU TWIT!"

I yell. Max's eye twich and both me and Oliver make arun for it.

"So wait. You are the princess right?"