restored memories( part 1)

F.Freddy's pov

I walked to my room filled with hate. " freddy are you sure about dismantling ennerd for the second time? You got you're revenge on him 12 years ago." My bonnie puppet said. " you're just saying the because i stole you away from him after i dismantled him." I said glaring at him. Then he shut up. I walked in to my room and pulled out some old poster's out of a drawer. They were of baby and ennerd, but ennerd looked way different back then, he had a white shirt with a light green vest, bright blue eyes, and red hair.( look at the picture at the top). I had multiple picture's of baby, and 'old' ennerd. Back then baby would hand out cupcakes to the kids while ennerd would perform, with my bonbon puppet. After i dismantled ennerd i stole the bonnie puppet. The reason baby and ennerd don't remember each other is because i reset them both, causing to lose all there memory about each other. I used the scooper to dismantle ennerd, i thought it killed him but i soon found out that it didn't kill him, it just knocked him out making him just a pile of wire's with an endoskelliton and a face. So i reset him and baby. And locked away ennerd for 12 years, until now.

Baby's pov

I sat in my room dazzed about what had happened a few minutes ago. I can't believe ennerd kissed me. " baby! We need to show you something" it was my Biddy bab, Tiffany, with my other biddy babs, chucky,glen,and Glenda. And they were carrying, posters? " hey guys. What do you have here? " i asked getting up. " we think you should look for you're self." Tiffany said as i got the poster she was carrying. I looked at it and i was both confused and shocked. It had a picture of me, and another clown and i had no idea who he was. Until it hit me, the other clown was ennerd.

___________________________________

Boom cliff hanger!

So i stopped here because: what better place to stop then at a cliffhanger. Also if you're familiar to the names, chucky,Tiffany, glen, and Glenda. Is because i stayed up all night thinking of names for the biddy babs, and i had just got done watching ' seed of chucky ', so that's where i got the names from. Ain't i a smart girl naming the biddy babs after 2 murderous dolls, and there genderless son/daughter? XD so any ways i hope you guys liked this chapter

~Amy💜

Ps. Part 2 coming soon