the meeting

Btw i drew the picture up there 👆
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

BABY'S POV

Another day,Another performance for the children. They were  in there seats waiting for me and the gang. " all right are y'all ready for another day?" Funtime Freddy asked while i was peaking out the curtain at all the children " i sure am fred " funtime foxy said all exited " baby go out there and give us the ' ok' so we can go on stage " ballora told me " alright,alright don't be so pushy" i went on the stage in front of the children " everyone stay in you're seat the show is starting " i gave the rest of the gang the ' ok' and they came onstage with me. Funtime freddy on my left, funtime foxy on my right, and ,since ballora is taller than me, ballora be hind me

~ time skip after the show because I'm lazy as fuck🎤~

After the show we went to our rooms. And waited for the night gaurd to come and electrocute us. I hate when they do that, it makes me cry sometimes. But, i have to stay strong for the others. I think about it after the gaurd leaves and, i cry till i pass out. I heard foot steps coming to my room. ''Great he's here'' i said to my self. I heard the guy who tells the gaurd what to do and i saw my lights come on. I was sitting down so the gaurd didn't see me. Then i felt the shock pass though my body, it felt horrible. Then my lights came back on. And another shock passed though my body. I was on the end of crying when i stood up, so he could stop shocking me. Then i saw him walk away, and i sat back down. I hated being treated like an animal. i already had needles in me,but the kids didn't notice for some reason. Then i saw wires on the ceiling. They weren't there before, i stood up grabbed my mic and trew it at the wiers.  " oww. Why did you do that?!" It said. " sorry i didn't know what you were so, i trew my mic at you. I'm sorry" i apologized "what's you're name?" It asked " oh, my name is baby! Whats you're name?" " my name is ennerd" something about this ' ennerd' guy seems familiar, but i know i haven't seen him before. Something from the back of my head just lit up when he said his name but it went out as soon as it came.

____________________________________

End of chapter 1!  Sorry of its short guys.
Im just gonna stop here at 463 Words

~amy💜