18

Letting it die
By Arthur James

It's risen through media that singer Christian Akridge asked instagram famous Astrid Santiago to be his girlfriend.

It all started when Astrid accepted his follow request on instagram (private at that moment, public now). He soon then commented
"aww but I loved that color" on her post where she claimed that as her last photo of her with her silver hair. Then she proceeded to comment on his post "^!!" She agrees with someone else when they comment " how is one that hot?" Which led us to believe she had feelings for him.

Christian then made the bold first move. He DM'd her what we would assume was a casual hey or hello. But boy we're we wrong. This only seemed to be the start of even more flirty comments and bicker.

We were surprised by what happened next. Astrid went to visit Christian. We were able to get pictures of them hugging,cuddling, and holding hands even more. Astrid stayed with Christian for 2 weeks and today is the last day known that they are staying together until she has to leave.

He asked in a romantic way, through the way they met (instagram) for her to be his.
We wait for a reply from Ms.Santiago. It seems like it's a no. Sorry to hear you guys didn't work out.

E! News!