Chapter I - How It All Started

One rainy Monday morning, Leo woke up out of a long nap. She did not have a good sleep ever since her father had died in a car accident a couple weeks back. Her mother also died a few years ago when she was robbed and killed. She would stay up all night and cry her eyes out. Normally when she woke up in the morning her eyes would be as red as blood but this time it wasn't.

She would be gone to classes but she woke up pretty late and the rest of the orphans were gone to their classes so she decided to sleep in for the day and think about her fathers death. She had no friends and no family close to her so she was very lonely.

Then she herd a loud bang from out side her door. At first she thought it was one of those clumsy children falling down because of their untied shoelaces. Trust me, she had seen a lot of that stuff already. Then, it happened again. She thought to herself they are not that many clumsy children in the orphanage and as she was about to take a step outside to see what was going on, a man with a a full black suit busted through the door and told Leo to follow him. Leo was extremely scared and followed the man. What would happen if she did not follow him? She did not take any chances.

A little while had passed and she was riding with the man in the back of his car, it suddenly stopped in the middle of no where. The tall man with a a deep voice exclaimed " get out of the car right now,"
Leo shouted "No please don't take me anywhere, I am a young child with the dream of being an actor and a singer. Both of my parents died and I have no family to support me so please don't do this."
The man forced her out of the car and injected her with a long needle and told her she had only had 24 hours to live and the only way to survive was to climb a mountain and find a rare plant called the flower of the eclipse.

He gave Leo a watch and drove away in his black 2009 Mercedes Benz.

Leo burst out in tears. Why? Why her?