Talking About How She/He Feels About You In An Interview

FUNK: Well, what can I say about (insert first name) that won't give away my actual feelings for her? Well, she's my girlfriend's best friend. So, she's means everything to me. Because she's means everything to her. What else is there to say? She's dating one of my bandmates. I'm not gonna say which one because he deserves his privacy...for now. Additionally, he should be the one to kiss & tell about his personal love life. So as you can see, I'm in love with her. I know. Why date Rydel when I'm in love with her BFF? As I said before, she's dating one of my bandmates, & they're so in love, that I'm trying to get over her. So, that's all I have to say about her. Hopefully, Rydel doesn't ever find out about my feelings for her BFF! That would be the day that death takes over my life.

Riker: Hey. (insert first name) is my friend. Nothing more. (A/N: He is very oblivious to his own feelings. He doesn't even know he has them for you until you say something to him about your feelings for him. So there's not much I can type until a later chapter) Since she's my friend, I guess I could tell you a little about the day that she told me about a guy she has liked ever since childbirth. FYI, Riker is 27 & you're 20, which makes it legal. Flashback...Y/F/N: Riker? Can I talk to you about a guy that I like? Riker: Uhh, sure. (Not so sure he's okay with it/positively okay/confused about his feelings) We're friends. We tell each other everything. Y/F/N: Well what if I liked a guy who only thought we were just friends? What if he thought I friend-zoned him, but I really just avoided my feelings for him, until now? What if he thought of us as "just friends?" But I want to be more than that. What should I do? Riker: Is there anything stopping you from telling him? Like, does he have a girlfriend? Y/F/N: No. I don't think so. At least he hasn't brought up anything about one. But I doubt he likes me back because he said that he has a problem with the age difference/gap. Riker: Wait a sec. I said those things to you, didn't I? I can't believe this but I think I like you too. I'm sorry it took all this time to finally realize my feelings. Y/F/N: (in awe/shock) I can't believe you like me now that I came out to you & told you my feelings for you. After all this time, you finally realized that age is overrated/just a number. Riker: What can I say? I'm a nerdy guy who loves his BFF. (Hopeless Romantic) Romantic kind/type/sort of guy. Y/F/N: Yes you are. But my nerdy guy & no one else's. You got that, right? Riker: Yes, m'lady. Crystal clear.

Rocky: Y/F/N is my life. I don't know what I'd do without her. She helps me with the ladies if you know what I'm saying. But in all seriousness, I love her to death, but in a platonic way. I'd never want to jeopardize our fine friendship. But I did have a small crush on her before she started dating my brother. Although I wanted to keep it a secret, it's out in the world for the people to know now. I bet she's watching this at home right now. Sorry Y/F/N & Y/B/N. (A/N: Y/B/N means Your Boyfriend's Name.) I won't ever try to make a move on you, Y/F/N. I won't ever try to make a move on your girlfriend, Y/B/N. But I just want you to be okay with me hanging out with her every once in a while. Ever since you started dating her, I hardly ever see her anymore, & I was her friend before you two ever became a thing. So what's the next question? This is getting awkward just talking to the screen.

Ross: As you can tell, I have been in love with Y/F/N for almost all of my life. We started dating as of 29 months ago. And I haven't been happier than I am right now. Because I have something special planned tonight in the bedroom. (TMI, Ross) No, but seriously, after I do what I plan to do, I'll tell you tomorrow if she says yes, wink wink/hint hint. Y/F/N, if you're watching this, you'll probably be watching the recording of it, because I know you probably forgot I had this interview, or maybe not, & what I'm about to say, you'll probably be interested in, & you'll probably want to find the "gift," but knowing you, I already have it in my pocket for when I get home. So don't bother with looking for it in my bedside table drawer. (It didn't cross your mind to look in there once he had said something about a "gift.") As soon as I get home, you better not have found it there. (knowing Ross, he was the sarcastic one in the relationship, & you were the serious one) *So you went to the bedside table & opened it up, only to find a red velvet box with a note taped to it, reading, To Y/F/N, my love. As soon as he got home, you walk up to him like you have something really important to say that might affect your relationship.* "Is this the "gift" you were saying about in the interview that I didn't record because I was watching it live?" "Maybe it is. What do you think?" "I think I want you to get down on one knee & propose, you idiot." He's surprised by what I said, not knowing that I had secretly set up video camera's, recording every little moment of the proposal, & it was live so that the people could experience the love he has for me over live video. I'm a sneaky little fiancé. Sexy as hell, too.

Rydel: Well, she's my BFF. I'm not into her like that. But I know that The Funk is. I just don't want him to know that I know. I want him to go crazy over her & accidentally blurt it out in front of everyone. (Evil grin)(Evil laugh)(Evil smile)(Lightning Strikes) SO, it finally happened. The Funk & Y/F/N finally sailed away on their ship together. I guess my plan worked. I mean my idea of getting them together. I never really loved him. I always knew that they loved each other, so that is why I hatched this plan to make it happen for them. I actually hope that when they find out why I did this for them, that they'll forgive me & not be disappointed in me.

Ryland: Let me see. I started falling for her when I was touring with Olivia Holt. She was the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen since I laid my eyes on Savannah Hudson. Savannah, now she was a different story. She only used me for fame, then she left me for another guy who she said was hotter/sexier than me. Which was a lie! No one was hotter/sexier than me. Not even Ross. Anyway, Y/F/N was standing in the front row at the concert, & when I caught her eyes, she caught mine. We never took our eyes off each other until I came to. It took me off guard, forgetting that I was even at my own concert. I saw her blushing & giggling because of the situation. I thought her smile was to die for. Her giggle was also cute, too. So I went up to her in the crowd, looked her straight in the eyes, & asked her for her name & number. Fooling around backstage after concert/meet and greet/soundcheck.