Jealousy Doesn't Look Good On You

FUNK: You had a boyfriend who The Funk didn't like so much. But he knew that you didn't like jealous boys. Especially when one boy was a friend that you liked. But he always gets jealous whenever you bring home a new boy. But you only do it, because you find him getting jealous just for you, extremely attractive/sexy/hot/on-turning. The thing is, you know your BFF, Rydel likes him. So you kinda have to go easy on her when you tell her that you like him. But she takes it surprisingly really well. Which leads her into supporting your relationship. Well, that is, after you tell him how you feel about him. One problem, when you do tell him, he is broken up with Rydel. You never date your best friends ex. That is one of the girl codes. Just like calling dibs. She had him first, so it'd be wrong of you to date him unless she was okay with it.(Baby let's lay down & dance meaning=sex)

Riker: Riker always knew he loved you from the start/beginning when you met each other on that hot & humid summer in Florida. The scenery was to die for if you know what I'm saying. It's as if you believed in love @ 1st sight. Which you did, but did he? Well obviously so. He wouldn't have kissed you the minute you two met. Well, to be honest, it was an accident. He & his siblings were playing football on Miami Beach when you suddenly feel a hard object hit you right on the temple of your forehead. Can you guess what that object was? Yes, it was a football. But not just any regular football. A football that had been thrown & touched by the one & only band who was all over your bedroom walls & ceiling, R5!!! So as you guessed, Riker Lynch, the oldest member of the band, walks over to you, along with the rest of his siblings/band/family/friends to apologize to a beautiful babe like you. Riker, then out of nowhere, kisses you without evening thinking straight. After the awkwardness of the kiss, you tell him that you're flattered but not interested. He asks, "why?" You say, "Because I have a boyfriend back home. I'm just visiting Disneyworld & the scenery that is the beach." Riker's face falls, & you frown & sigh & walk away, never to be seen ever again. At least that's what they think. You head back home, only to be broken up by from your boyfriend. So to try to heal your broken heart, you try to win tickets to R5's next upcoming concert that is closer to home than any other place in the entire universe. When you do, you meet them once again. Riker's still sad, but he won't be for any longer. He trying to fake a smile when he sees you, but it turns into a frown. (A/N: I know he's not that good at hiding what he is truly feeling) You kiss him, which takes him by surprise, but slowly adjusts to your lips on his, & kisses back. You two break apart for some really needed air, & he says, "What about your boyfriend back home?" You respond with, "It turned out that I wasn't really in love with him." "Oh." "It's you, you idiot!" "Me what?" You kiss him once again reassuring him that what he has on his mind is true. He finally gets it & tells the guys to leave you two alone for a while, while he has the rest of the day to spend with you.

Rocky: Rocky thinks it's a great idea to have a one-night thing with you, but the thing is, is that you are dating his younger brother, Ryland. Rocky tells you all these sweet little nothings, like, "I'm more experienced than Ryland." & "I know how you want to feel, how you want to be treated & how I make you feel when we're together in bed." Whenever you & Ryland are "consummating" your relationship, Rocky always has to be somewhere so that he doesn't go punching a wall for how jealous he gets when that thing happens before his very eyes. He wishes he was the only one who gets to fuck you so hard. But he knows that will never happen with Ryland in the way. The only way for him to get what he wanted was to be "friends with benefits." You were okay with that, as long as Ryland would never find out about it. So, one night, when Ryland is out of the house, Rocky comes into Ryland's room to find you & bring you into his own bedroom. As soon as you get into his room, he starts to unbutton/unzip/unbuckle his pants & unbutton his shirt, which turns you on even more, because it's one of the things that you wrote down in your journal under the name, "Turn Ons/Turn Offs. While you finish unzipping your dress, which is hard, considering the zipper is on the back, you watch Rocky undress, so that you can ask Rocky to help you out after he's done doing his job/duty. (A/N: The rest is up to you. Whether Ryland walks in on you & Rocky, or he doesn't & the plan works out swell.) *He's so happy that he gets to do whatever he wants to you, saying whatever he wants you to be called to you, as long as Ryland is out partying every week. You see, he only got to do that type of stuff to you once a week. You were his property from now & until Ryland got home from touring with Olivia Holt. It started in the shower, then moved to the bedroom when Ryland started his career being a DJ for R5.*

Ross: Ross is jealous of you & Ryland's relationship, considering the only reason that you're going out with Ryland, is because Ross thinks he looks a lot like himself. Which only makes him more and more jealous every time you two kiss. Whether it's on the couch, just a peck before he leaves to work, or just a peck before you leave for school. Yes, there was an age difference, but it didn't bother the 2 of you at all. Not even the R5Family minds how big the difference is. They think it's no big deal. But Ross has other opinions. He believes in the 3 years older & 3 years younger rule. Let's just say he's 24 & you're 21. So he thinks you should be dating him, & not his *way too old for you*, brother Ryland. You & Ross were actually best friends before you & Ryland started dating. Ross is actually the one who hooked you two up. So you thanked him for that, but he didn't seem to happy when you did. He said,"If you're happy, then I'll be happier then you could ever be in your relationship with Ryland." What he said was right/true. You could never love him as much as you love Ryland. But one special day, in July, you accidentally walk into the bathroom, not knowing Ross is in there, having fun with his little friend/member/guy. He was going all out/the way to get you to change your mind, which was turning you on all the way.

Rydel: You & Rydel are exactly the same age, size, & weight. But no way in hell are you the same height. She's always the shortest when the both of you meet guys. The guys always go for the tallest one in the group & that would be you. You were 5 feet & 9 inches tall. Rydel was only 5 feet & 1 inch. She already had her growth spurt, so there was no way she was growing another inch or two. She would be shrinking down as she grew older. She was jealous of how you get all the guys because of your tallness. But that all changed when she started to feel things for you that she could never feel for a boy. She has never felt that way before, especially by a girl. (Raelynn Song: For A Boy & Hey Violet Song: Guys My Age)

Ryland: Ryland got jealous one day while you were talking to one of his ex-GF's, who you were really very close with. The reason behind the situation was, you were planning on surprising Ryland with the best birthday gift ever. Though Ryland was very comfortable with still being friends with his ex, he wasn't okay with you being friends with her. He thinks exes were supposed to stay exes & not become friends with each other. It's complicated with Ryland, I just cannot explain it. (Bad Things) But now, by where you are in life, is not where you want to be. Getting over a broken heart. "I gotta walk away before I break your heart, just like Rocky did years ago." "Ryland, you could never do that to me. Don't think that way. One good thing came from being heartbroken. It was a relationship with you that could never be the same as Rocky & I's relationship. Plus, I got over it & the heartbreak it had given me. I love you & only you. Don't you get it? No, I guess not, cause you've never been in love with someone other than yourself. I'm in love with you, but you're too oblivious/clueless/blind to see it. I guess you don't know how it feels to love someone who loves you back. I'm yours now & forever & until death parts us if we ever get that far in life. To infinity & beyond." *I'm sorry, (Y/F/N). I didn't know you felt that way. I guess after hearing you say all of that, I guess I have some thinking to do about us then." *Gets down on one knee, pulls out a black box from the inside of his jacket, & says, "(Y/F/N), will you do me the pleasure of letting me escort you to the little white church & becoming my fiance/wife?"