15

Bey's POV
As Jaden drove us home from lunch with her parents I just stared at her.
"Take a picture, it may last you longer." She teased.
"Don't mind if I do." I said as I took my phone out and started snapping photos of her. I decided to take a snap.

"Staahhpp!" She blushed, putting her hand in front of the phone. I stopped the video and added a caption. "'Going home to cuddle this one😍🌍"
"Oh baby! Just wait until we get home. I wanna cuddle with you." I said as I grabbed her thigh.
"Well I have to put Ky down for a nap and then drive Z to dance first. Okay?" She pouted.

"Okay, but you don't HAVE to take Z." I said.
"And how is she gonna get to dance safely?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I'll have my driver take her and I'll tell Julius to walk her inside. And if you want to I'll have my driver stay outside so he can see who goes in and comes out." I suggested.

"Hmm, okay. I'll put Ky down for a nap when we get home." She said as we pulled through the gates, entering the familiar neighborhood.
"Z, I'm gonna have the driver take you to dance so I can pamper your sister." I said as I looked at her through the seats.
"Okay. I'll just get ready and go with him." Z said as the car stopped. I got out and got Ky out too. She ran into the house begging to go with Z but she really needed a nap.

"Momma PLEEEAASSSEEE!!" Ky begged.
"No Kyrah." I said sternly.
"But momma!" She yelled
"KYRAH NO!" Jaden slightly yelled behind me.
"Now go upstairs and take a nap. Here's some warm milk."
She grabbed the milk and ran upstairs as Z ran down.

"Okay. I'll see you guys in a few hours. Love you" Z said as she came down the last few steps and kissed Jaden's cheek.
Surprisingly she kissed mine too.
"Bye!" Jaden and I yelled as she walked out the front door.
"I'm gonna change. Okay?" Jaden said as she walked up the steps.
"Okay. I'll be up in a sec." I said as I watched her sway her hips. I know what she's doing, Kyrah better be sleep.

I grabbed some water and walked up the stairs. As I walked by Ky's room I checked to make sure she was sleeping. She was.
"Good." I whispered as I walked slowly to my bedroom. Jaden was laying on her stomach in booty shorts and a tight tank top. Oh she looked so good and edible.
I slowly walked up to her and rubbed her legs up and down.

"Hmm, baby? What'd you think you're doing?" She asked as she moved her curly hair off the back of her neck.
"Showing you some love. I want you to feel amazing baby. I want to pleasure you and show how much I appreciate you and all you do." I said as I kissed the back of her neck.

"Mhm hm, you do a lot too. And I haven't showed you love either. I'm sorry baby" she moaned. I rubbed a dildo against her ass.
"What the hell was that!?" She freaked.
"It was my lil friend. You don't like him?" I asked.
"No. And I don't want him anywhere near me." She laughed.
"Okay," I said as I threw the dildo to the side.
"He's gone."

She giggled as she started rubbing her ass on my area as she slowly turned over. Now I was hovering over her face as she stared into my eyes.
"I just want you... only you and all of you." She whispered seductively in my ear.

I lightly grazed my lips over hers, letting them brush against each other but not touching too much.
"You want me?" I asked as she never broke eye contact.
"Yes baby. I crave you." She said, breathlessly.
"I love you." I whispered against her lips before attacking them with a passionate kiss.

She grabbed my shoulders as she pulled my body closer to hers. She slowly moved her hands from my shoulders down to my back, scratching my covered back.
"Why do you still have a shirt on? I can't feel you when you have a shirt on." She laughed against my lips.
"Sorry daddy" I smirked.

She ripped my shirt off before flipping us over and attaching my neck with her mouth, leaving cute hickies.
"I want you to claim what's yours" I moaned as she continued to leave marks all around my neck and chest.
"I will, trust me." She moaned as she slowly kissed down to my chest. She practically ripped my bra off.