Prologue

I look down upon earth today, wondering if I'd ever see the sun properly, or if I'd be able to belong down with all the humans; Selena said she never did and I always wonder why.

Selena was sent to earth by accident, mother and father had been packing for a trip galaxies away when the castles alarms had sounded, by the time they had reached my twin it was already too late, somebody had taken her and sent her to earth where it would take many years to find her. When I had gotten to be the age of 16, I had been gazing at the earth through the "watching eye" as liked to call it and I spotted to people, one to be mistakenly a look-alike to me, but in a feminine way of course and then another girl, with sparkling gold eyes and hair as black as night; I had told father and he too confirmed that the person who I had saw to be Selena, so she had been taken from earth to be brought back to the Moon, where she belongs and now she can't stop her stupid nagging, maybe I should have left her on earth.

Now that I am about to turn eighteen and unfortunately Selena is too, I am allowed to go from planet to planet, galaxy to galaxy on my own; So I take another look through the "watching eye" and look at the girl Selena had been best friends with, she was sitting alone outside the house looking at the sky as though she had been asking it something. I smiled, she looked so beautiful, if only I were allowed to visit earth. But that is the only planet banned, we are never allowed on earth and I always wonder why.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Parallel story to A Child For The Stars, I hope you like it; anyway I'll update the other story soon.

cover to the side by sangreal_

Have a nice day.

~A & J