Chapter 2

I woke up and jumped out of bed. I walked to my dresser and grabbed an outfit. I did my makeup and grabbed my phone. Tanner texted me.

        Tanner: Hey wanna do something today?
        Me: I have studying to do...But YES!!!
        Tanner: Ok, ill be at you house in 20?
        Me: Sounds good :)
        Tanner: Hehehehehehe
        Me: What...
        Tanner: Im going to teach you how to really cool trick on a scooter....
        Me: Oh gosh.
        Tanner: 20 mins k?
        Me: Ok, Im ready already sooo
        Tanner: 5 mins it is ;)

                I laughed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and a glass of water. I heard a knock at my front door.

        " I wonder who that could be." I said sarcastically. I walked over and opened the door, and there stood Tanner with a huge smile on his face, and in his hand, a scooter.

        " Hey! You ready to go?" He asked, looking up at the sky.

        " Yeah, let me grab my bag." He nodded, and I walked back into my house and grabbed my bag off the couch. Then I walked back out with Tanner.

        " So where do you wanna go?" I asked. He looked at the ground, slowly riding the scooter next to me. 

        " Im scared to do a " new trick" Tanner. And where are we walking to?" I told him.

        " Oh come on! Its easy, Ill help you. And wanna go to the store?"

        " Sure and ok." We started walking down the street, well im walking and he is riding slowly. About 50 feet later, he gets off and grabs my hand.

        " Come on." He said.

        " Ugh. Ok." I said, getting onto the scooter. I started riding faster and I rode up one of those weird round curbs and did a backflip with the scooter.

        " Good job! Your good! " He said, clapping. The truth was, that was really cool.

        " Thanks. And I've done that before." I told him, stopping. I pucked up the scooter and accidentally shinned myself.

        " Oh are you ok babe?" He said, placing a hand on my back while I was hunched over rubbing my shin.

        " I'm perfectly fine, don't worry." I looked at him and he looked happy.

  " Hold up, my mom is calling me," I said, answering the phone.

        " Hello?" I said.

        " Cassidy, your father and I are going out tonight, feel free to have just one friend stay the night ok?" Immediately I looked up at Tanner.

        " What is there something on me?" He asked and I laughed.

        " Tanner you can stay the night if you want."

        " Ok love you  mom baaaaiiiiiii!!!" I hung up.

        " That sounds like we are gonna have fun!" He whispered into my ear with a deep voice, sending a chill down my spine.

        " Shut up Tanner" I looked at the ground.

                We got to the store and I grabbed a basket.

        " So what first?" He asked.

        " SOUR PATCH KIDS!!" I yelled, running to the candy isle.

        " YAAASSSS!!!!!" 

                We ran all over the store and threw the random-est crap in the basket. I was running around the corner and the craziest thing happened.

                Tanner grabbed my hand and pulled me so I was facing him. He put one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek, and he was looking into my eyes.

       " You don't know has bad I want to kiss you right now." He whispered.

       " Do it, I dare you." I said.

   Tanner leaned in slowly and kissed me lightly.

      He pulled away after about 7 seconds and just stared at me.

     " Wow." We said at the same time.

      " Thank you for being my first kiss Tanner Fox." I said with my arms still around his neck.

       " Thank you for being my girlfriend Cassidy Braungardt. " He said wrapping is arms tightly around my waist.