I Just Wanna Cry.

Saturday Morning! (The day after the party.)

              Deyjah's P.O.V.

So my mother, father, and I were stuck at the hospital until 3 a.m. Of course I told them what was up. From the Ray situation to breaking up with Chresanto. I came to the decision that I was just gonna focus on school, and lay off the boyfriend thing for a while. Cause according to Roc, I had so many. I mean in my own defense it hasn't been that many, I only had about... okay, fine it was alot but he didn't have to indirectly call me a hoe. I can do without the criticism. I miss him so much, we've only been broken up for some hours. I tried to get out of bed when I realized, I had a cast on my leg and had to walk with crutches -_-. I grabbed my crutches from the bedside, and slowly limped downstairs trying not to fall. My family greeted me with a Good morning, while I said it back and plopped down on the couch. I elevated my left leg (the broke one) and watched The Spongebob Movie. It brought me a little more joy. Then my Three year old brother sat with me making me even happier. I love this kid!

                 Ray's P.O.V.

"First of all that damn plan didn't even work. So Yeah Nigga I'm out, get her back on your own." I said to him.

"Alright then, leave like the little Bitch you are. I don't need you. If you think about it, I never did need you." Jacob Latimore said.

"Man you sick. If you really wanted her back you shouldn't have been such a dick in the first place." With that I left his house, and went to Roc's place.

               Jacob's P.O.V.

  I don't need him. I got this on my own. I hit up a couple of my boys, Issa and Corahn. We went over my plan briefly. I honestly do want Deyjah back. She was young then, but she older now. She'll understand my view points better.

               Deyjah's P.O.V.

Today has been annoying as hell. Some of my relatives came to visit me and find out what happened, since my mother was on the phone telling everyone.-_- They all wanted to hear the story from my mouth, and every time I told the story I broke down crying.

I just wish I had stayed in bed all day and cried. I wish I had Chres to lay next to me and tell me everything will be okay. But I can never forgive him. Like I'm your girlfriend, well I was, and your just not gonna believe me. What type of bullshit was that? After all my family left, my mom asked me did I want to eat, but sadly I turned it down. I never turn down food, this shit must really be getting to me. For the rest of the day, I sat in my room and stared at the sea blue walls. Thinking of some many things, that I finally cried myself to sleep.

I felt bad for Deyjah in this chapter. But now you guys know that the other ??? person is Jacob Latimore. Maybe you already knew that already though. Hmm, Anyway what do y'all think Ray is gonna do next, should he turn good.

❌COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN OR WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN

❌VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER

❌FOLLOW ME, JUST BECAUSE!

I DO IT FOR THE READERS. ❤  #Originality You heard it here first.

~adoredby_many

Follow me on Instagram

@adoredby_many

OH AND ANOTHER THING, MY BIRTHDAY COMING UP ON WEDNESDAY JAN. 8TH. YEAH! LOL, JUST WAIT ON IT.