Happy Birthday Paris!

Paris' P.O.V.

"Happy Birthday behfrenn!" Deyjah practically yelled through the phone.

Me: Thank you so much.

Deyjah: Your welcome, and I'm gonna come by your house later to give you your present

"What is it" she asked anxiously

Deyjah: You'll see

Me: Princeton is calling, I will see you later.

Deyjah: Kk

____________________________

Prince: Babe, Happy Birthday!

Me: Thank you sweetheart!

Prince: We're going on a date tonight, so dress sexy.

Me: *blushes* Okay baby.

Prince: I will be there around 8.

Me: Alright, bye.

Prince: Bye baby.

            Deyjah's P.O.V.

I had just got done wrapping Paris' gift, which a pair of green rock candy boots. Ugh, I got another one of those text messages from that blocked number. "So close, I could almost feel your lips on mine"

"The fuck?!" I whispered to myself.

I haven't told Chresanto about these messages yet, I just don't know how he will handle it. I assume this will all resolve itself in few days, I hope.

I did my hygiene routine, got dressed in my dark skinny jeans, floral print Docs, and a pink sweater that said "Cali" in cursive writing. I simply put a headband over my hair and let it down. My hair wasn't too long, it came down to my lower neck. When I got downstairs, I was greeted my my mom, Sabrina, Ziyah, and little Ty.

"Good morning" I said giving my mom a hug and walking to the kitchen.

I made myself a bowl of Reese 's Puffs and joined the rest of my family in the living room. We watched a little tv, and I finished my cereal, and got my daily good morning text from Chres. Isn't he so sweet. I waited on my mom to get ready, so we could take Paris her gift. We got to Paris' house around 12 o'clock. While my mom and her mom spoke, we went to Paris' room, and I gave her the box.

"Oooo, it's sort of heavy. What is it?" she said moving the box around.

"Girl, hush up and open the box" I said playfully.

"OMG!" She squealed as she opened it.

"I knew you would like them" I said crossing my arms.

She ran downstairs and I followed behind her as she ran to my mom hugging her saying, "Thank you Ms. Rae" over and over again.

My mom: You like them?

Paris: I love them, thank you.

My mom smiled and nodded, returning to her conversation. We went back upstairs and talked about our new boyfriends.

Paris: What you up to today?

Me: Me and Chresanto are going to the park today. What you up to?

Paris: Princeton is taking me on a date. I don't know where though.

"DEYJAH! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"OKAY!" I yelled back.

"Text me Paris" I said walking to the door.