Make yourself at home/ beds vs. cribs

Light snores could be heard from the chibi sized Tsukishima and Kageyama as the teens and seven toddlers made their way to the Sawamura household. At this point all of the toddlers were worn out from the walk, and the worst part was they weren't even halfway there yet. This resulted in Sugawara carrying Hinata and Yamaguchi, Daichi carrying Tanaka & Noya, with Asahi on his shoulders, and of course Emiko was still carrying the sleeping Tsukishima and Kageyama.

"Ano, Nii-san What are we gonna do for supplies? Their toddlers now, so they can't eat regular food, we don't have any clothes their size, we don't know if they can sleep in regular beds without hurting themselves, and how are we going to entertain them, because they are NOT watching tv the whole time" asked Emiko who became a little like a mama hen at the last part. Sugawara smiled a little at his team mom in training.

"Don't worry Emi, I already asked Ukai-san to drop off some supplies at the house." Daichi explained as calm as always.

"You told him!?!?!" panicked Emiko. Her brother shook his head causing the girl to sigh in relief.

"He owed me a favor anyway and I just told him it was for a babysitting job you were doing." Emi nodded at this. That was a plausible explanation.After all Emiko was a well known babysitter for the prefecture for a long time now, since her middle school days in fact.

It wasn't long until the group made it to their destination. At this point all of the toddlers had fallen asleep leaving both Sugawara and Daichi in confusion of what to do. Luckily Emiko took charge and led her senpais into her bedroom, setting the two children in her arms down on her bed. The young blonde and blackette children whined as they lost the warmth of the girl but soon stopped as they were covered in a warm blanket. Daichi and his silver haired best friend followed in suit as they set the rest of the children on Emiko's queen sized bed.

"Ok now that that's done and we're home I'll start making some fo-" Emiko cut herself off mid sentence as she rushed to catch Noya who was rolling of the bed. She ran and slid herself next to her bed catching Noya and holding onto him tightly, sighing. She looked at the rest of the children seeing them also stirring in their sleep.

"Dai-Nii, I don't think we can let them sleep on the beds.." Emiko mumbled as she began setting a blanket on the floor continuing onto placing each child on top of said blanket. Daichi nodded and walked out of the room heading towards the attic stairs. Sugawara gave Emiko a confused look before looking back at his best friend's retreating figure.

"I have a few cheap cribs in the attic from babysitting so I guess he's going to get them." she shrugged moving a few stray hair out of Hinata's face. Suga nodded in understanding walking out to help daichi.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes later 5 cheap metal cribs were set up in the living room. Emiko nodded to herself and one by one brought the toddlers out and placed each into a crib, two cribs containing two toddlers. Emi thought long and hard about who to put with who before deciding Tsukishima and Yamaguchi and Hinata and Kageyama would share beds, leaving the other three with cribs to themselves.

"I'm sure Yamaguchi and Tsukishima will be ok together.....But Kageyama and Hinata together doesn't seem like such a good idea Emi." Sugawara said with a sheepish smile. Emiko once again just shrugged before saying

"Well if there's a problem I'll deal with it when it comes." after she finished her sentence the door bell rang signalling that coach Ukai had arrived with the supplies.

"I'll be back" Daichi mumbled getting off the coach to answer the door. The sudden noise caused Nishinoya to squirm in his sleep and slowly open his eyes sitting up yawning in the process. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked around finding himself in a strange environment, he was especially confused as to why he was in a crib. He was about to call for help before he saw the brunette girl he knew walk towards him.

"Morning Noya! Have a good nap?" Emiko asked kindly, picking the boy up. Noya simply nodded and sleepily rested his head on her shoulder. Looking around he noticed all of his other teammates who were turned into children were also in cribs.

"Ne, Emi-chan why are they all in cribs?" He asked curiously. Emiko went on to explaining how he almost fell off the bed and ho she had extra cribs in the attic, making the two hair toned boy blush.

"So anyway Ukai is dropping off supplies for you guys like food and clothes and toys so until then you can just hang with me ok?" She asked a bright smile on her face. Noya nodded happily as the two headed towards an extra room.

"This was supposed to be Dai-Nii's office space but he hasn't even bought a desk yet" she sweat dropped "So i guess it can be like a nursery for you guys until we find a way to turn you back." Emi continued to place Noya back in his crib and wheel all of the cribs into the empty room lining them up with enough space in between for her to get through in case she needed to pick one of them up. The movement of the cribs woke Kageyama up who was furious at the fact that one he was in a crib, and two he was sharing it with Hinata!

"Emiko! Emiko!Emi!" The boy yelled causing said girl to rush towards him and and pick him up shushing him. She walked out of the room leaving Noya to draw with some crayons Emi had found earlier.

"What's wrong Tobio?" Emi asked with a sigh. The boy pouted and turned away blushing.

"First off why was I in a cwib, and why was fweaking Hinata in thewe with me!?" he exclaimed obviously in distress about the whole situation. He whimpered in frustration. Again Emiko sighed and rubbed soothing circles into Kageyama's back.

"I'm sorry but you guys almost rolled off of my bed and we only had five cribs." Kageyama blushed a little thinking of sleeping in her bed but shook it off.

"I'll be back in a few minutes don't get yourself hurt please" Emiko set him down by Noya so they could color while she set up all of the other supplies with her brother. Not wanting to color the blackette just looked out of the window noticing it was beginning to rain. This was going to be an interesting first night.