Achievement Unlocked; Mutation (Collab with EpicHatt)

Michael's POV:

I know what you're thinking. How did all of this happen? How did the half of the worlds population become post-apocalyptic? Well there's an answer to that.

Five years ago, around my nineteenth birthday, the United States waged war with Japan and China. Little did we know they had a special project called "Weapon M." Weapon M turned people into something The Regulars call "The Mutated." The Mutated were given one special power that related to their personality. These powers are given ranks (the lower the number, the stronger you are) on strength and are used to fight and create kin. My very own power, "Raging Strength", is at Rank 5. Though I am not as strong as Ryan, my best Mutated friend.

Let me explain something.

It is rare to see one of The Mutated with a friend, especially if that friend is another Mutated. But Ryan is different. He TRIES to make friends and be normal. He's actually like the father I never really had. I mean, since his power is Rank 2 "Madness", he can be a little crazy at times but I guess his power suggests that. Although this is true, he's a really nice guy. People try to avoid him because of his behavior but I want to keep him close. He is a wonderful companion and he protects me. He goes out of his way to feed me, protect me while I sleep, give me compassion, and help me cope with the world during the times I need someone else the most. I really do love him like family.

Well.... I guess that's the beginning......

A/N: FUCKING FINALLY! I HAD TO RE-WRITE THIS SHIT CAUSE WATTPAD DELETED IT!! UGH!!