Chapter 3: The Black Spot

A/N: You should probably listen to action music now.

Ryan's POV:

We walked out of the bar, both of us only slightly intoxicated. We couldn't drink a whole lot. I mean what if a problem came into play? We walked down the crumbling street, our feet barely tired from walking.

"Shit...." I grumbled.

"What's up Rye Bread?"

"Michael..... We've gotta cross through it...." He went wide eyed.

"You don't mean.... The Black Spot do you....?" I nodded with a small grunt. He let out a shaky breath and clenched his fists.

"Dammit...."

The Black Spot was where Weapon M directly hit. It was in ruins but soon people, mostly The Mutated, started to populate this barren area. The Black Spot is very dangerous, and I cannot stress that enough. There is no law here. People do as they wish. And as a result to that, this place has mostly bandits.

We slowly walked into this dangerous territory and tried to keep to ourselves. TRIED. We were soon approached by ruffians. I could tell they were Mutated as well.

"Give us you're fucking money, assholes." The boss growled.

"Now now, is that anyway to treat your guests?" I smirked at his angry reaction.

"Don't make me hurt you, boy." I snickered.

"Come at me fuck-ass." He growled and initiated his fragment. Looks like he knew fire. He's fucking dead. I started my fragment, my eyes and hands surrounded by a black and purple mist. "This'll be over quickly..." I snickered.

"You're too cocky...." He ran toward me and I easily evaded it. The fire on his hands soon collected into a giant fire ball. "LITTLE BOY!!" Oh right.... Pfft that's the name of that attack. The fire ball hurdled towards me and my eyes flashed purple.

"Learned it." My hands turned to fire. "LITTLE BOY!" I screamed and threw the same attack at the fire ball, causing it to explode. He went wide eyed and I smirked insanely. Time to use my attacks instead of his fragments attacks. I threw him against a brick wall, a giant hole being created behind him. I turned my hand into a giant blade and stuck it through his stomach. He sputtered blood and squirmed around. "Shhh.... Sleep...." I seeped my venom into his wound, slowly making him insane. He screamed and kept coughing blood until his brain finally exploded and he went limp. I pulled out my hand, turning it back to normal. I turned back to Michael and smiled as I normally did, seeing the other members run in fear.

"Shall we continue, Michael?"