Chapter 1: Who Are The Demons

I woke up this morning planning about how to kill the two demons that go to my school. I get into my uniform, brush my teeth, my hair, and put it in a ponytail. I have light purple, curly hair. I get on the bus. I was the first one on like always. Next to get on was Shiki. I really like Shiki. Luna likes him too. I'm ok with that I guess. Next to get on was my friend Lindo. I texted Luna while I was waiting for Lindo's stop. "Hey Luna. So you gonna go to the dance?" "Maybe. I'm debating if I should go with Shiki or not." I was worried she might ask Shiki. I really want to ask him. We were just down the street from Lindo's house. He lives about 8 minutes away from me. He looks really nice today. I was wondering why. He gets on and sits next to me. "Hey Lindo, why do you look so nice today?" I asked. "Because I just wanna." He replied. I pulled a cereal bar out of my backpack. "You want some?" I asked Lindo. "Sure. I didn't eat anything." Lindo replied. I tear off a piece of my cereal bar for Lindo. We get to Luna and Sky's house. I hate Sky. I have a feeling she might be one of the demons that goes to my school. Lindo and I both try to rid the world of demons.

After a while we get to school. I get off the bus. School starts at 8am. It was 7:48. I go inside of the school and put my stuff in the locker. I talk to Luna for a few minutes. I open the door to the girls' restroom slightly and I see Sky. I couldn't believe what I saw. Her eyes turned from their normal color to black. Her pupils were red. They then turned back to their normal color. I walked in acting like I didn't see anything happen. "Hello Sky." I said. "Ummm hi" Sky replied. I walked into a stall but didn't actually use the bathroom. I flushed the toilet and walked out. Sky was gone. I heard the bell ring. I had 3 minutes to get to class. I go to my first period- history.

Class starts at 8:03. Lindo and Luna sit next to me. "Hello class." Says our teacher Mr. Kaitu. Sky says hello. Of course, she's pretty much one of the nicest people in the entire school out of 2,568 students. I didn't really like her. I sat in the back of the class. I drew what I saw in the bathroom. The class ends after 45 minutes. I grab my notebook, computer, and binder and leave the room. My next class was P.E. I got ready in the locker room with the rest of the girls in my gym class. after that class, I got dressed back into my school uniform. I walked out of the locker room. I walked past the boys' locker room. One boy was leaving the locker room. I saw Shiki shirtless. "Oh my gosh I need to stop looking and keep walking." I thought. Next I had to go to third, then fourth period. I went to lunch and sat next to Luna, Shiki, and Lindo. Sky was sitting next to Luna. We talked to each other the whole lunch period. We go to the last three periods of the day. 

Shiki, Luna, Shy, Lindo, and I got on the bus. After about 50 minutes, I get to my stop. After a few hours, I ate dinner, took a shower, and went to bed.