The Rescue

I hope I can time skip. :3

As I laid on the cold, hard ground. A black jeep pulled up, I looked up to notice and black haired male in a police uniform. His face showed a worried expression, I couldn't move, I wanted to so I can brush the fall off like it was nothing, but no matter how much I tried, I just had no energy to do so.

The male pulled out a first aid kit, along with a big bag, which had the medical sign on the side of it. Was he a doctor? Or a nurse? Can he help me save my Mika?

"You're okay, you're just in shock. You'll be fine after some rest." He picked me up and placed me in the back seat of his jeep. I wanted to tell him about Mika, but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything.

---

Did I die? This bright light, it feels like I'm floating. What is it? I reached my hand out to try and go to this bright light, then my eyes opened. I was in a small room that looked like a spare one, my head was still in pain, but not as bad as before. "Hello?" I spoke out loud to try and gather the attention of whoever it was that saved me. There was no answer......wait, Mika....Fire.... I started to remember the different things that happened the night before. Mika's death...Tears flew down my face, I clenched my fists at the fact that I lost my only family to some idiots with top hats and eyeshadow. Wait, maybe I can still find Mika, what If he survived the fire? Is he still alive? I had to know for sure.

I jumped out of bed, oddly I was in pyjamas, but I didn't care. I opened the bedroom door and ran straight out, but to my suprise, I ran into the male from last night. He grabbed my shoulders and spun me back around, pushing me back towards the bed.

"My names Guren Ichinose, now Sit quite. It's going to take you time to process this." The officer spoke. "We followed the trail of footprints we seen when we rescued you, we found nothing but a shed on fire. It seemed to be petrol that set It off, it was most definitely purposely done." Guren informed me of his findings. They fled before anyone could do anything. "Did you find any..... bodies?" I asked the male, looking up at his face. I couldn't bare the fact of him saying yes. I know he'll say it. He has to. "No, there was just a fire and a fake registration off a car." Guren told me news I wanted to hear. Mika could still be alive! I'll never stop looking for him! I will one day find him! I swear it on the Hyakuya name!. "Wait, you said 'we' was there someone with you?" I asked Guren curiously. "Yes, Shinya was the one that found the shed and the cause for the fire." This Shinya person sounded interesting. I wonder if I'll get to meet him.

"Listen brat. I'm a police officer and you're a victim of slavery, which means we need information, so speak." Guren sounded impatient by my constant silence. When he said slavery, I could only think of the worst for Mika. What if they make him do horrible things, things no child should endure?

"Slavery? What do you mean slavery?" I asked the officer, wanting to know everything. If he didn't tell me then I'll hunt down this Shinya person and ask him.

"I have a proposition for you. If you tell me what happened last night, I'll tell you about the slavery, deal?" Guren made an offer u couldn't refuse, I was probably gonna tell him eventually, so this just speeds up the process.

"Deal." I let out a load sigh, knowing I had to remember things I did not want to remember. "It all started at the orfanige. Me and Mika were called to the reception, waiting for us was a lavender haired male, his name was Ferid Bathory. He took us into a seven seater and brought us to that shed..." tears began to stream down my cheeks as images of that night crossed my mind. "I don't want to talk about all the details...." I exclaimed. "Mika was covered in petrol and then lit on fire, I escaped through a little hole in the shed and abandoned Mika..." I burst into tears when I memorised that I abandoned Mika...I left him to die in the hands of those Monster-like creatures.