♡ Final Chapter ♡

Coco's POV

"Okay class, what's the answer for number three?" asked Darcy's teacher.

"55!" yelled Darcy. She was so smart.

"Correct!" replied the teacher. "Oh hello I didn't see you there Ms.Styles." the teacher said looking at me.

"Hello there, I'm here to pick up Darcy." I said smiling as Darcy got up and grabbed her coat from her cubby.

"Of course. Darcy don't forget the homework!" he teacher said before smiling and continuing with her lesson. Once we were in the hall Darcy and I started running hand in hand.

"Hey no runn-" a teacher said then stopped mid sentence.

"Sorry!" I yelled as Darcy and I ran out the doors. Darcy is my first child and she's now in the 3rd grade. We got in the car and Darcy put on her seat belt.

"Where are we going mommy?" asked Darcy.

"Oh, you have a doctors appointment." I said smiling

"NOO! I thought...never mind." she said looking sadder than ever.

"What did you think?" I asked curiously

"I thought we we're going to see daddy." she said getting teary eyed.

"No, sorry honey. Daddy's very busy." I replied

"Why is he always away? Also, why do some of the teachers call him hot and sexy?" she asked making me laugh. I guess some of the teachers were in the generation when their band was pretty big.

"Well, you're dad is a very attractive man and he's busy because he's working for us, and soon he will be home for a lot longer, and this time he wont be leaving for at least one month." I said turning back to her for a second to smile.

"I hope so." she said smiling.

*AFTER DOCTORS APPOINTMENT*

"Can we go get ice cream?" asked Darcy.

"Darcy it's 8pm and we have somewhere to be." I said as I jumped in the car. Shit we were really late.

"Where are we going?" asked Darcy

"Honey, no questions while mommy's driving okay?" I asked

"Sorry mommy." she replied

I had such a good kid. I loved her so much and It hurt me to see how much she missed her daddy. That's why tonight she would get the surprise of her life.

We pulled up at the arena late. Really late, it was 9:30pm and the concert was ending at 10. That stupid doctors appointment took forever. We got there at 3pm and they let us go at 8pm. Doctors man!

We got to security and Paul immediately let us through. "Thought you weren't coming!" he said smiling. "We would never miss it for the world Paul." I replied. Darcy and I ran through the hallways trying to find backstage.

"Mom where are we-"

"Darcy you will see soon" I replied turning around the corner and backstage. Then I looked down at Darcy and her eyes lit up.

"DADDY!" She screamed. They were finishing off their final song. They all looked so happy. I had to hold Darcy back from running into her fathers arms.

"We would like to thank everyone who came to our final concert." said Liam through the microphone. Funny thing happened. Liam went off and dated some girl Sophia. The fans didn't really like her and neither did Eleanor, Perrie or I, but love concurs all. Now he's married with Danielle and they're expecting their second child. They already have one daughter name Georgia. Middle name Rose.