Chapter 3

Tokyo pov
It had been two weeks and Odell had not called or texted me. No I was not down in the dumps about it because he not the only nigga on earth and its plenty more that will blow up my phone every two minutes. Thats something my mom always taught me is to never stress over no nigga.

As of right now, I had just moved into my own place. It was a one bedroom, which is really all I needed. I mean, I'm 18 now, I need my own place and my own privacy. I'm grown.

I was currently finishing my decorating when my phone started ringing. I walked over to see it was a number that I hadn't seen before. This just be Odell I picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello." It waaaaaaas y'all!

"Hey." I said in my best sexy voice.

"Sorry it took me so long to call. I had to get my thoughts together so I could come at you on some real shit." His voice sounded so smooth and sexy y'all. I could just come though this phone and suck his would out his body the way he was sounding right now.

"You hood Lil daddy." I flirted.

"Ain't nun Lil about me." He said.

"Mmmm." I moaned accidentally. "Ummm, anyway, wassup?" I asked playing it off.

"I heard that moan, and nun I'm just calling to see what you doing. I wanna take you out and get to know you." He said.

My heart skipped a beat and I was cheesing so hard y'all. I had to pull myself back to reality and play hard to get though. Niggas like that. I can't come off thirstier than I already have.

"You do?" I asked in my Steve Urkle voice.

"Haha! Yeah. Can I?" He asked.

"I don't know can you?" I asked playing with him again.

"May I please take you out and get to know you?" He asked.

"I'll think about it." I said with a smirk.

"Pleeeasse. I ain't too proud to beg." He said making me blush.

"Yes. You can. What time and where?" I asked.

"Tonight. Round 8. And maybe somewhere casual. Still look good though cause I already know I'm gonna snap some off guards to send to my homies when I brag about chu." He said.

"Booiiiiii. Yeees. Okay. Well I guess I'll see you then." I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes ma'am." He said. "Bye gorgeous." He finished.

"Bye daddy I mean Odell." I said before hanging up.

I sighed heavily and took a moment to collect myself. It was about 6 in the afternoon now. I got my ass up and ran to my bathroom to start getting ready. Two hours later, I was ready and sending Odell my address.

He knocked on the door a few minutes later and I opened it. He was standing there looking sexy as hell.