chater 16

Tokyo POV

I had taken my mothers advice and started trying at writing lyrics. It was working out good so far because I had finally put some things together.

"Tokyo, I got you-" I stopped him before he could start.

"No Odell I don't want it. Please don't buy me nothing else." I said calmly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just don't. I have too much shit as it is." I said.

"Fine I won't. Ungrateful ass." He said before walking out and slamming the door.

I must have hurt his feelings. I didn't care because I was too focused on perfecting this song. I made a song about the people I feel have been the mist true to me through these past few rocky years. Supa and Jessica. My best friends.

I just have to find a beat to go with it. I really want to surprise them with this song. I want to perform it for them in a club to just celebrate them. I still haven't talked to them, but they haven't stopped trying to get in touch with me.

A few days later

ODELL POV

Tokyo had stop accepting anything from me. I don't know why but she had. She didn't come off like she was mad at me, so I'm not sure what her problem was. At the moment, she was in the guest room rereading her song for the tenth time today.

She been working hard on her Lil song. I decided maybe I'll just get her one last thing. A few sessions in the studio. I been telling her to use her talent, but she refused up until now. Now that she finally was, I was going to support her and give her a little help to get there.

I called up a famous DJ that I knew and told him to schedule four sessions over next week. Tokyo is going to be a star I just know it. I'll make sure of it. She deserves it after all she did for me and after all the support she gives me. I should support her just as much if not more.

"Tokyo, I got you something and its not a material thing." I told her.

"What is it?" She asked confused.

"Its some studio sessions so you could make your song come to life." I told her.

"Odell..... You.... You shouldn't have I was gonna get a job and pay for it myself. Oh my god. Thank you so much!" She got up and ran to me. She hugged me tight and cried happy tears. Those were the only kinds of tears I wanted to see from her.

"Its nothing. I'll do anything to make you happy and successful in your dream. I love you Tokyo." I said before kissing her soft lips.

I love this girl so much. We may be young, but shit we in love. Nobody know her like I know her and nobody know me like she know me. That's my baby.

Comment and vote.
Awww Odell so sweet.
He may have faults, but he does care about Tokyo and love her. He just gets in his feelings when he feels rejected by her. Remember that throughout the story.