Chapter 1

Hey I'm Nixie. I'm 17 years old and I'm trying to graduate this year from high school. I'm a junior, my favorite bands are Janoskians, Union J, Cranberries, and the Fray.

I live in London England, I was born in Ireland. My friends are Jason, Jessie, Jayne, Josh, and my cousin Danny. Yes I know they all start with the letter J, well except for me and my cousin.

I'm also a cheerleader, I also play football(soccer) and I'm on the team. Most of my friends are guys except for Jayne she is my bestie.  Oh and my brother is Niall Horan also know as the school hottie, I go as Nixie Brooks so people won't think that we are siblings. Oh my mom's maiden name is Brooks.

(*I know Niall's mum's maiden name isn't brooks but its just a story*) I go as that because at my last school all the girls pretended to be my friends so they could get to my brother that's why we moved to London.

Today is Monday, August 11, 2014 which is also known as the first day of school.

Nixie's P.O.V

  I was walking to school when Jason came running towards me.

"Hey Nixie! How are you this fine and lovely day?" 

"Haha I'm actually doing great. What about you?"

"Same, so do you know what classes you got?"

"Yes I do actually, I have chemistry, Advance Algebra 1 and 2, Study Hall, French,  and Culinary. You?"

"I have French, Chemistry,  English, Drama, and Study Hall."

" Cool" I said as we started to see our school building also known as prison.

Jason's P.O.V

  Nixie is perfect.  I think I might have a crush on her. No wait scratch that I know I have a crush on her, but the real question is, does she like me.

   Nixie's P.O.V

Well me and Jason almost have all the same classes together so we walked to class together. But first we had to go to the front office to get our new locker combinations. We get a new combination every year.

After we got our stuff organized into our lockers we went to to class. Our Chemistry teacher's name is Mr. Wormwood, the good thing is that we didnt get assigned seats.

All we did in class that day was talk and get to know each other, also know the classroom rules and requirements. BORING!!!!!

A/N

I know it sucked but I promise it will get better later on. I know how much people hate cliff hangers so I will try not to do that many of them. Oh and it would mean so much to me if you guys commented what you guys thought about it. Vote? Pretty please with One Direction on top? haha lol cx

   I will try to post the second chapter by Wednesday. And then I will post the third on Friday. that won't always be the case I'm just doing that for the first two weeks. Then after that I will only be posting every Friday or Saturday. I think that I'll post the character descriptions tomorrow or Tuesday.

-Nicole