Chapter 2

Nixie's P.O.V

"Nixie!! Nixie!!" I turned around and saw Jayne walking towards me and Jason.

"What's shaken bacon?" I said to her

"Haha nothing just gotta talk to Jason... in private."

"Oh ok well I'll talk to you guys later! " I say walking away.

I started walking towards my next class.... French.

Nobody's P.O.V

When Nixie got there she was the only one there except for a boy. He was like something you haven't seen before, he had gorgeous Green eyes, perfect plump lips, curly hair, and the cutest set of dimples.

She decided to go and sit next to the gorgeous stranger.

"Hey" she said

"Um.. hi" he replied shyly. Nixie thought 'damn that so freaking adorable'

"My name's Nixie, Nixie Brooks"

" Hey Nixie Brooks, my name is Harry, Harry Styles." he said in the same tone as Nixie.

"So what made you come up to and start talking to a complete stranger?" Harry asked her with humour in his voice.

"Um.. I don't really know haha, I've always liked to meet new people so I guess that's why."

"Cool, so you want to play a game?"

"Game? I thought you were in high school?" Nixie said while laughing

"I am in high school! And I meant like

21 questions or something."

"I know, I know I'm just joking, and yea I would like to play that."

"Ok I go first, what's your favorite color?"

"My favorite color? Um it has to be red. Ok lets see uh what's... your favorite... food?!?!"

"THAT IS SO EASY!! My favorite food is spaghetti! Where is your favorite restaurant?"

"Really? Ok haha well it is NANDOS!!"

"That place is ok but not better than NYPD Pizza!"

"Oh no you didn't just say that Nandos 'is just ok'!"

"Haha I'm just joking it's actually really good."

"Ok you better be joking, lol jk I'm not like that, so um why do you like Spaghetti?"

"Um because it tastes like heaven!"

"Haha you are one silly little boy"

"Hey I'm not a little boy, I'm a silly man."

"Haha lol ok whatever you say."

"You are also different, different in a good way."

"Thanks Nixie"

"You're welcome"

~after the game of 21 questions Nixie and Harry became friends instantly, they just happened to click~

"I'm really you came up and started talking to me" Harry said while him and Nixie were walking to lunch.

"Yeah I'm glad too, I'm also happy that I made a new friend." she said while stopping and looking at Harry.

"Yea I hope one day we could be like bro and sis, no girl has ever been my friend for me, they are always my 'friends' because they want to get in bed with me and because of my 'hot friends', it always makes me look bad. Nixie?" He says while look at her

"Yea?"

"Please don't be like one of those girls."

"I won't Harry, I promise." She said while embracing him.

Harry hesitated at first but soon hugged back. The hug lasted for about 10 seconds when it was over they headed to the cafeteria.

Nixie got in line with Harry. She bought nachos with jalapenos and she also got an Arizona tea. Harry got some Chicken Alfredo and a sprite. They were looking for a table when a group of guys called Harry over.

"HARREH! Come over here lad" a guy with brown hair and a side sweep haircut said.

"Going Lou!"Harry replied to loud one

When they reached the table Harry sat down next to the really loud kid and Nixie sat in the middle of Harry and a blonde kid.

"Harry aren't you going to introduce us to your beautiful lady friend?" A guy with jet black hair said

Nixie blushed and looked away.

"Oh yea, lads this is my new friend Nixie."

"Hey Nixie" the blonde one said "Hey Niall" Nixie said with a worried smile.

"Ah Nixie what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," the guy with jet black hair said making Nixie blush once again. "My name is Zayn" "Aww Zayn you made her blush that's so cute!" the loud one said which made her blush even more.

"Stop it Louis you're embarrassing her, by the way my name is Liam"

"Thanks Liam" Nixie said with a smile

"No prob"

"Well anyways enough about Liam and more about me! As you already know my name is Louis and its nice to meet you!!!!" Louis said while standing up and picking Nixie up and spinning her around.

"AAAHH! Louis put me down! People are staring!"

"Well love that's because you are screaming in the middle of the cafeteria" Louis said while putting her down

"Thank you" Nixie said while smoothing out her clothes

"You are welcome, anyway we are going to my house after school wanna come?"

"Um well I don't know"

"Oh come on we are celebrating Liam's birthday"

"Yea! Go please!" Harry said

"Please?!" Niall said after him

"Yea go I'm turning 18" Liam said

"Please go!!!" Zayn pleaded with puppy eyes

"Ok ok fine I'll go!"

"Yaaay!!! She is going!" Louis said and picked her up again and started jumping up and down then spinning her around.

"Louis! Please put me down or else I'm going to barf all over you" with that Louis dropped her

"Ouch!"

"Sorry I didnt want you to barf all over my new shirt"

~School has ended for the day and Nixie is at home getting ready for Liam's party~

A/N

I know its kind of boring and mostly dialogue but at least I updated on time. Yea it was kind of short. I'll post chapter 3 on Friday.

Oh sorry I forgot to do the character descriptions, well I'll just post pictures on my Twitter so you guys could know what the character's look like.

My Twitter is @I_Louis_Lover_

I know a bit carroty but It will do and I can't change it on my phone, and my laptop is broken.