1.

The sun peaked through the trees as the girls and I, Alex Greene walked down the neighborhood street to the pool party. It was just a small one with our friends, well, our friend boys. They were just friends and we have an awesome party every month. The girls and I laughed as we continued down the street talking about the craziest stories.

"Where is it again?" I ask Marina.

"Just down the street, excited to see your boyfriend, huh?" She asks.

"He's not my boyfriend." I say and smack her playfully.

"I bet he wants to be. Besides you do." She says and rolls her eyes.

"That's it!" I say and push her onto the nearby grass and keep walking.

"You asked for it sister!" She yelled and tackled me onto the grass as our friends watched and laughed. As Marina and I wrestled. She pinned me and sat on top of me as she smiled and squeezed me sides warning what was coming.

"Don't you dare." I say completely pinned. She just laughs and starts slowly creeping her hands up and down my sides.

"So, tell me, do you want a boyfriend or not?" She asks.

"I don't." I say to her.

"Wrong answer!" She yells and digs her hands into my very ticklish stomach making me burst out with laughter.

"OKAY FINHAHAHAE YESHAHAHA!" I yell through my laughter.

"And who would that be?" She asks me slowing down so I can still talk.

"Hehe, Louis." I say. It's true he was my crush. Marina lets me up as we keep walking.

"Marina, you're way to easy on her." Lily says from behind us. I roll my eyes and keep walking. We finally reach the house and told to change into our swimsuits. I go into a separate room and open my bag. To find a small bikini. I did not pack this. Marina you are dead to me. I put it on and sigh. This will just have to do. I start walking outside towards the pool. Desperately trying to cover up my bare body. As Marina gives me a sweet smile. I return a death stare. Quickly slashing a finger across my throat indicating that I was going to kill her. She walked next to me and laughed.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" She asks rolling her eyes.

"I've got muscle." I say flexing my arm slightly. It was true since I joined cheerleading I actually gained muscles somehow.

"But you also have a skinny ticklish body." She says quietly before poking me in the side causing me to jolt away from her.

"And you don't and it is completely unfair." I say and cross my arms over my stomach glaring at my best friend. We had met a year ago when I switched schools during the year.

"You forgot about something, you know, I better see you flirt with Louis or I will spill your ticklish secret." She says sending me a wink. I scoff and roll my eyes. Lily walks over to us.

"Aye, your really wanting Louis to notice you huh?" Lily teases also poking my side. Marina also does and soon they are both doing it nonstop.

"Stop it." I say between giggles. Beth finally comes over to us and laughs as she watches Marina and Lily.

"Okay guys, give her a break." She says and pushes them aside then smiles slightly and gives me a teasing look. "It's my turn." Beth says before skittering her hands over my stomach causing me to run as she chases me wiggling her fingers. When I finally get her to stop as the boys walk over. I push Louis into the water not even thinking twice. Then Marina shoves me into him. I grab her hand though pulling her into the water. This causes everyone else to pull and push each other into the water.

"Chicken fight!" Beth yells as Blake lifts her onto his shoulders.

"Let's do it Greene!" Louie yelled with his nickname for me as he got under me and boosted me up. I grasp onto his head as I hadn't expected what was going to happen.

"Your going down Alex!" Beth yelled to me.

"In your dreams Beth!" I return. Which causes her to push me. I manage to keep my balance as I push her back. To be real, this is getting us no where.

"Guys come on, this is boring." Marina says.

"I agree completely." I say shoving Beth again.

"Let's see.... how to make this more interesting... I got it!" Marina says tapping her chin before proceeding towards Beth who leans down to whisper in her ear. I could've taken this opportunity to knock her off, but I knew that would only cause more trouble to myself. Beth grinned and nodded to Marina before glancing at me.

"What?" I ask looking at both of them who grin guiltily.

"Nothing to worry about!" Marina says before passing by me to watch.

"Okay, ready, set, go!" Lily yells. I try and throw a kick at Beth but she skillfully grabs my foot. Now she could've just knocked me off from there, but no, of course not. She began to use her long nails to tickle up and down my foot causing me to burst out in laughter. I desperately try to pull away and she lets go causing me to plummet into the water. I stay under a second to think about what just happened. Then realize someones not going to be happy when I surface. Eventually I run out of breath and slowly surface. Giving a sorry look to Louis who only smirks back. He approaches me and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Well Greene, I never knew you were ticklish." He says before throwing me over his shoulder in a quick moment and running out of the pool. Dropping me on the grass. Marina and Beth are already there as they pin me down and start to tickle me themselves. As Louis take control of my waist as I thrash around in a giggling mess. Beth is using her long nails to finely attack my exposed armpits as Marina tickles my thighs. Soon enough Lily decides to join in the fun and get my feet as well.

"I'M SORRYEHAHAHAHA!" I yell between my laughter. Slowly the tickling resides as I take deep breaths.

"You're so cute." Louis says poking my side. I roll my eyes and try to cover up my red hot face.

"Oh come on, you know you had fun." Beth says hugging me from behind.

"Oh come on Beth, you're ticklish as well." I say raising my eyebrows.

"Wait she is?" Marina says sitting up and looking at me.

"Alex I'm going to kill you!" Beth yells as she gets up and starts to run, Marina chasing her.