31

the whole red velvet team, and of course, btob are there. the venue was private and sure they prepared for it. sungjoy's fate will be known.

"where's sungjae?" asked the members. "still preparing." they answered in chorus. as if on cue, sungjae came. the rv members asked joy to come but two hours late so they can prepare. "she's here!" changsub shouted and the others hid on a clamp of bushes connected to microphones. they sang in chorus, an alternate one of these nights and i'll be your man acapella was heard. 

joy came while sungjae is waiting. "so, be my yeoja?" he simply asked while joy is still controlling her tears. "i already am--" suddenly peniel came out of nowhere "that means yes bro! KISS HER! NOW!" wendy screamed so did the others so sungjae rolled his eyes. "dumbass bitches." but sungjae then leaned in and kissed her, the kiss lasted for 30 seconds that's why the members shook their heads and ate the foods.

joy sighed while remembering memories from the past, how they met through we got married and how sungjae became her namja. yook sooyoung and yook sungjae is married for two years and they have a child, her name is yeolhee.

"mom! i want a man!"

"look yeolhee-ah, having a man is difficult."

"eh?"

"yes, so don't rush."

"but.. but i like seokjin oppa's son! remember? his name is haejin!"

『120416』  

all rights reserved vanessaesthic 2016

STORY TRACK LIST

One of These Nights - RED VELVET

I'll be your man - BTOB

Moving On - BTS

Oh Boy - RED VELVET

First Time - RED VELVET

Campfire - RED VELVET

Wish Tree - RED VELVET

It's Okay - BTOB

New Men - BTOB

I Need U - BTS

Butterfly - BTS