R E V E L A T I O N

(Unedited)

<<P A R T : T W O>>

11:55 am_

"Has the bomb been placed according to the plan?"

Magenta was confident in her plan to ruin the R.F.A.'s party, but an unnerving fear creeps upon her shoulders, anticipating each passing moment for something to go wrong. The tall lady glided through the hallways with her thick black cloak and a veil to cover her face, it was as if Darth Vader with the same power emanating through him had combined with hers, giving off a regal yet terrifying look.

A voice box converged her own into a symphony of altered pitches. No one could tell whether she was pleased or angry, the tone remained the same whenever she spoke.

"Yes, Madam! The team is waiting for your commands and will execute the plan with the best of their efforts."

She nodded her head and waved the puny employee off, watching his retreating form scurry off in fear. Two people awaited behind her if she needed any assistance, Rika and another person who she accepted to be one of her second-in-commands. The man beside Rika held ambition and the same aura as any other person in the building. Every person under the influence of Mint Eye held a sort of trance like ambience that Magenta was able to point out when taking a closer eye to things.

Magenta was the leader and successor of the previous leader of Mint Eye. She was taken under the care of him along with Saeran when they decided to take an interest in creating revenge upon Saeyoung. Weirdly enough, Magenta noticed the way her teacher taught her things, with patience and a motive. She was a fast learner, able to move through leassons quickly and take in the teachings of what a Mint Eye member should do. Nodding her head and agreeing to things she didn't know, Magenta was blinded with revenge and desire to ruin Saeyoung's life.

But being a puppet was what Magenta never thought of herself to be. An instrument or tool to evoke a new found fear and devotion of meaning when it comes to working in the Mint Eye. Listen, learn, and give off fear were the key points to being a leader. She accepted the high position and thought of it nonetheless, but soon began to regret having the cursed job since day one.

She wasn't allowed to talk to low ranked members, including Saeran. Although Saeran had the best hacking skills in the entire building, he wasn't given the opportunity to upgrade into a higher rank. Magenta didn't have a say when it came to Rika becoming the second-in-command. They were the orders of the previous leader before he stepped down.

Rika put Saeran in her team and reported his actions in special missions. But the day her plan against the R.F.A. came to place, Saeran took an interest in you and abandoned his duty as a hacker for the Mint Eye. Instead, he was a rogue hacker who did as he pleased, something Magenta couldn't do.

So Magenta waited the day for Saeran to come back and acknowledge her presence. He hadn't done so for the past months she's been given the title of leader. They disconnected with each other because of her position.

And thus Magenta becoming the person who was abandoned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! I've got the security team to come over!!!"

You gasp in disbelief and began to find the owner of the voice. To your surprise, the red-headed tomato of a hacker, Saeyoung, is found in the action of running towards you with flailing arms. No camera can truly take in the exotice and rare moment of his captivating actions.

He was followed by a pissed off look alike with two cats on his shoulders clawing their nails into his clothes. You stared wide-eyed at the tomato hurling towards you in such speed of a cheetah mixed in with Dr. Pepper.

(A/N: I'm not drunk if any of you are asking! ^^)

"Saeyang! Did you really do it! Did you get the security team?"

The hacker nodded vigorously, never letting go of the goofy grin he held on his face. Saeran finally caught up and took his place next to you. You reached out for Eliza, but Angelica went on ahead and jumped into your arms. A hiss was heard from Eliza, and you consoled the butt-hurt kitty by giving her a good caress.

"I took care of everything! Don't you worry! I'll be on the computer for the whole time though. Hacking away takes a lot of effort and my beautiful presence at its finest!"

Raising an eyebrow, you turn towards Saeran who held Eliza in his hands. He kept his eyes trained on you for the whole time, not saying anything. You leaned towards him, and pecked his lips giving him a soft grin. The gesture surprised him, but led to the corners of his mouth lifting up in amusement towards your action.

"What's wrong Ran-Ran? Did you miss me?"

The silent boyfriend of yours nodded his head with his lips pressed in a thin line. He was usually quiet, but this time it was different from the comfortable silence. You handed Angelica to Saeyoung and also got Eliza to be taken by Jaehee. You wrapped your arms around his torso and brought your bodies closer together. Saeran relaxed under your touch and dropped his head into your neck, burying it in your hair. He took in your wonderful smell and thought about what he can do to protect you, his everything.

Somehow, Saeran didn't get a good feeling about the party, but he knew how much it really meant to you. His plan was to make sure you were watched the whole time, even in the bathrooms. Saeyoung explained how another source corrupted the transaction for hiring security guards, and was changed to bring in unidentifiable people claiming to be them.

Saeyoung was able to create a firewall just in time before the source was able to get more information on the party. Your emails were the main target. They were the only way for people to get information.

The hacker made sure to create whatever was necessary for your account, in order to prevent other enemies from collecting data.

"You know that I love you (Y/N). Right?"

You pull away from the hug to see Saeran with a serious look on his face. Everything was beginning to swirl into a pool of illusions as you try to comprehend what Saeran was trying to do. It wasn't like him at all to start saying things all of a sudden. And you knew that something wasn't right.

"Saeran, is something wrong?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:00 pm_

"Are you sure about this, (Y/N)?"

You nod your head and take in a deep exaggerated breath. A bad feeling ate away in your stomach, giving you nausea and a sign of something about to go wrong. Zen doesn't seem to be convinced about your decision. What's done has been done. All you were able to do was watch and observe, before defending what was left that hasn't been destroyed. 

"You're going on with the party?! We can always-"

"-Let them at it. It's our responsibility for them to enjoy the party, right?"

The R.F.A. members look at you with hesitation before giving each other knowing looks. Jumin signaled for some of his guards to open the doors of the ballroom. A grand line of people waited at the entrance to be checked off on the guest list by Jaehee. The twins were stationed in a room controlling the automatic doors and CCTV cameras, hacking into anything that would give them a clue on the source against the R.F.A. The supposed team of security guards you hired were under the watch of Jumin and Zen's personal army of bodyguards.

Yoosung kept close to you, as he was asked by Saeran to protect and hide you somewhere safe if anything were to happen.

Your job was to watch...

...And wait for the unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment, and add to your reading lists!!!

The next update will be around 2.5-2.8k votes.

Stay fierce. Stay awesome!

Goldfish out!~ ....plup....plup....plup....