Chapter 6: Our First Performance

       I ran out of the room to the nearest trash bin. I violently vommitted up my stomach. I felt hands pull my hair up out of the way. I pulled up, running into the arms of the person helping me. 'It's okay love, i'm here, shh,' a british husky voice spoke calming me down. Harry. 'I'm sorry, I just really nervous,' I whimpered. 'Everything will be okay, love,' Harry spoke into my hair. I cried into his chest, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and walked me back to the room.

            'Are you okay, Dylan,' Simon asked. 'Yes, i'm really sorry, I just really nervous, I'll get better I promise,' I reassured him. He smiled. 'I'm sorry, again,' I said. 'Go to the house, get some sleep, because you all need to be at the arena at 10 am tomorrow,' Simon warned. We all nodded. 'Would you like me to carry you,' Harry suggested. I nodded, 'please?' He picked me up bridal style and I leaned my head into his chest, instantly smelling the aftershave he uses. I smiled, and started blushing. He carried me all the way back to the van. I smiled, 'Thank you, Harry.'

          We drove about 15 minutes and pulled into the driveway of a really big house. 'Is this, your house,' I gasped. They all nodded, 'Oh my goodness,' I stuttered. 'Would you like a tour, or would you like to just go to sleep,' Liam asked. 'Um, can i just crash?' They nodded. 'You and Bryler can sleep in my bed,' Harry spoke. I nodded. 'Where will you sleep,' I questioned. 'I can sleep in Louis bed, right boobear?' Louis nodded. 'See?' I smiled.

         All of us went upstairs, they led us to Harry's room. 'Our luggage isn't here yet, you can use these,' Harry said handing both me and Bryler a pair of sweats and a t shirt. 'Thank you.' They left the room, and we changed, crawling into the deep, cozy bed.

-The next day-

   'WAKE UP!' I heard someone yelling at me. 'Uh, what?' I yawned. 'We need to get up, it's 9 am,' Liam yelled. I jumped out of bed, alongside Bryler. 'Is our luggage here yet,' I asked. 'Yes. It's right there.' Liam pointed towards the ground. He ushered out, probably to wake the rest of the boys. I pulled my rolling stones shirt out, pulling it over my head. I found a pair of black and bright pink ripped skinny jeans, and my neon pink and black splatter converse. I plugged my straightener in, hurriedly straightening my hair. Bryler just put hers in a messy bun. She waited for me though. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. We walked downstairs. I hurriedly stopped her once we reached the last step. I heard two people talking.

         'You don't like her, eh? What was that kiss about yesterday?' A british boy asked. It was probably Louis. 'What are you talking about,' a husky, sexy british voice spoke. I knew immiediatly that it was Harry. 'You know bloody what i'm talking about,' Louis chuckled. 'She was nervous, she melts in my hands. Louis, I think i'm falling for her, she's different,' Harry spoke. I smiled towards Bryler, and winked. 'So yeah Bryler, I totally like him, he's so gorgeous,' I said loudly. I heard their conversation come to an abrupt end.

     'Oh hey guys, are we all ready,' I asked. Liam nodded his head, I looked over at Harry noticing his shirt. We had matching shirts on. I nodded down at his shirt, he looked at his, then at mine and smiled. Louis saw what we were smiling at, and started laughing, like rolling on the floor laughing. 'What's so funny, Lou,' Niall asked. 'Look at their shirts,' he said while pointing to the two of us. Everybody's eyes darted in our direction, then they all busted out laughing. 'Why are you all laughing?' I whinned. I looked over at Harry, and he was already looking at me. 'What is that about,' he asked. I shrugged. 'Let's leave them here,' i giggled. They all stopped laughing right then. 'That's not funny.' Liam said. I laughed. 'Can we go, we have 10 minutes to get there,' I stated. 'Shit,' Liam cursed. 'Go!' he ushered us all out.