chapter 2

I knew that for sure. Dad will kill me.

,,Ryan or whoever you are just let me go. Please!''

,,Oh Don't tell me you think I'll let you..'' he smirked and and inhaled sharply.

,,Ryan please let her go.'' I just heard Justin beg him to let me go. I was lost because when dad'll find out where i seriously was he kill me and it all because of those assholes who don't know how to solve their problems.

Again someone's phone started ring. It was Ryan's phone.

,,What? you can't be serious. Oh you're dick I told you to take care of it but you was unable to do it right?'' Me and Justin we were just standing there and watching Ryan doing his bussines.

,,Fine. I'll be there.''  he annul the call and then looked at us.

,,You're so lucky. But the next time, you won't be. So bieber, you should pay attention to your ass because you know, my boys are better than you." When we thought he's leaving he turned around and gave a fist to Justin and he in the moment dropped.

When I was sure that Ryan really left, I ducked to Justin,  pulled out of the bag handkerchiefs and

passed after his wounds.

,,Ouch It really hurts.'' said Justin slowly.

,,I know but wait, It'll be okay just wait.'' I smiled and stroked his hair.

,,I'm done. It's still bleeding but you'll be okay its nothing horrible.''

,,um why should i said? you saved my ass, again."

,,Well I think a honest ,thank you' would be enough" I said with smile on my face.

,,Thank you"

,,Welcome. But now, could you please take me home? It's too late I should be probably home."

,,Oh yes of course. There is my car let's go." I was just following him when I realize I was already in the car. Sitting in the car. What will dad tell me? I guess he'll be mad,worry or dissapointed? Justin's voice destroyed my mind and thinking.

,,Where do you live? I mean adress."

,,Excuse me what?" I was looking at him with face -whatthefuckyouwant-

,,Tell me your adress. I do not know where I should take you."

,,Oh" i blushed and then told him my adress.

,,What are you thinking about?" He looked at me but then gave his look back.

,,Ugh nothing just things."

,,What kind of things?" I felt his eyes on me.

,,Don't look at me like that its creepy." I poked him and then started laugh.

,,Oh so its creepy yea?"

,,To be honest, yes."

,,I dont think its creepy. I think you like it."

,,Why should I--" I just felt his face near to mine and then his hot lips on mine. It was like my body was full of electricity. I didn't want he to stop but he did.

,,Because." that was his answer but I understood. For the rest of way we both  were quiet. It was practically my first kiss and I enjoyed it. It seemed like from romantic movie.

,,you're home." he destroyed the quiet.

,,Oh." I get out that car and I was heading to my house's door but then I turned and go back. Justin was just looking at me but he also get out of car and I put my lips on his. We were like one body. His lips tasted so sweet. I still haven't had enough but I had to stop because my dad started scream shomething.