-Chapter 1- The Big Announcement-

🌺Danielle's POV🌺

I wake up to the sound of my mom yelling.

"Honey!! Get down here. I need to tell you something!!!" Well there goes my beauty sleep.

I groan, knowing if I don't get downstairs now my mother will murder me.

"K!! I'm coming!!" I yell getting out of my covers.

I quickly check the time. 10:35 am.

I quickly open my door, as I scurry down the stairs and mutter a 'great' because my mom boyfriend, Brian is here.

Great. Let me guess this has something to do with marriage? Please tell me no.

"Yes mom?" I ask walking up to Brian and my mom.

Their both smiling in excitement.

Please god. No. please tell me they are not getting married.

"Honey. We have a big announcement." She says smiling happily.

I really want to say' Yay. Great. Can you get to the point now?' But I just say,
"Ok. What the big announcement?" I ask acting excited, but inside I know exactly where this is going.

"We're getting married!!!!" They yell at the same time happily and excitedly.

"What??? No!!!-" I say and regret it when they stop jumping and look disappointed and sad.

-"I mean. Oh I'm so happy for you guys. Yay!!!" I say as they smile.

"Mom?" I ask as she looks at me after her and Brian start talking about something.

"Umm? Yes honey??" She asks.

"Can I go to a party?" I ask.

"Yes is Caleb going too? I only trust him with you." She asks.

"Yes. Mom I'm going to get ready." I say turning around and running upstairs. As I get ready for the party, I get a strange text from someone I haven't talked to in years.

Reece: Hey babe❤️️ How's OUR BABY?