Chapter 1

Hey guys imma back 😁..... Hahaha sorry for not even updating the last story 😞....,,I dunno why I'm so lazy 😩✌.......ok let's start!!! but before that ill introduce the main character which is Ayame Hitsugaya and she's 14 years old but is she really an Hitsugaya.

Ayame's POV:

"WHERE THE HECK AM I?!! I was stuck or lost precisely in a place I do not know "What am I doing here?!"

"Breath in- Breath out - Breath in -Breath out" I muttered under my breath "Keep calm Ayame, Keep calm " I tried to calm myself down but it didn't seem to be working.

Ok - Ok first I need to remember what was I doing before I suddenly woke up in this strange place. Hmmmm........Aha! I got it ~~~~

Back to the time before this happened (T_T)

*butterfly on you're right shoulder by Len kagamine*
~Alarm clock (this is actually my ringtone on my alarm clock hahahha)

"Arggh what the heck, Oh it's already morning" I stretched my arm towards the desk at my bedside and turned off my alarm clock that was playing Len Kagamine's song. I sat up slowly "Good morning Japan!"

"I stretched my arms and headed to the bathroom to freshen up for the day. I got out of the bathroom in at least fifteen minutes and then i changed into my uniform it has a red skirt that reached 5 inches above my knee, then i wore my white blouse and a vest with the school's logo at its upper left side, then i wore my black tights and my school shoes. I tied my long red hair into a ponytail slightly at my right then i tied it with a red ribbon. As i was about to leave I almost forgot something. i went towards my jewellery box and i held out a red silver necklace with a red sapphire (hahah i know sapphires are blue but let's add a mix to it) with a mix of blue in the centre, it was gorgeous but what's really weird that it kept giving me this weird visions that i couldn't understand clearly so i just let it be, i didn't really know where it came from, my mom said that she found it on our doorstep the same day i was born, but i have a feeling that they were hiding something from me.

~time skip~

"Hey mom, morning" I walked in the kitchen and kissed my mom on the cheek. "Morning sweetie" She was cooking breakfast and it smells solo GOOD!

"Mom what are you coo- Huh waffles!" The most delicious waffles ever made covered in chocolate drizzles with strawberries and raspberries on top with whip cream. It made me so hungry that I didn't notice that I was drooling all over it.

"Here..... You should eat now or else you'll be late for school" my mom carried my precious waffles at the table and went to get A pitcher of orange juice at the fridge while I went to go get a bread knife , a fork , and a glass.

I gobbled up my waffles..... It was solo

Good

, it felt like I was in heaven, I drank my orange juice in one go

"Slow down sweetie or else you'll choke on your food" my mom smiled sweetly while taking a sip of her coffee .She has red hair like mine and green eyes while mine was blue I got it from my dad's side but a bit unique. She was like the best mom ever, when my mom and dad divorced that didn't let her down and be depressed unlike other people here...... She worked extra hard and found a job that paid her big time so I could finish school and her job is actually a lawyer and she's the best one there is.